VSSC ISRO Driver Recruitment 2023 | VSSC ISRO Driver Job Notification 2023 | VSSC ISRO Driver 2023 Online Application @ https://www.vssc.gov.in/– VSSC ISRO invites Online applications for the recruitment of 18 Light Vehicle Driver-A, Heavy Vehicle Driver-A Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.vssc.gov.in/ from 13.11.2023 to 27.11.2023. Before applying for the recruitment, candidates must carefully read the VSSC ISRO Driver 2023 notification and ensure their eligibility.
VSSC ISRO Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||Indian Space Research Organisation – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Notification No:||VSSC-328 Dated 11.11.2023|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||18 Light Vehicle Driver-A, Heavy Vehicle Driver-A Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Thiruvananthapuram|
Latest VSSC ISRO Vacancy Details:
VSSC ISRO Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Post No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1521||Light Vehicle Driver-A||09|
|1522||Heavy Vehicle Driver-A||09|
|1. Light Vehicle Driver-A – 1. Pass in SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std. 2. Must possess valid LVD license. 3. 3 years’ experience as Light Vehicle Driver. Any other requirement of the Motor Vehicle Act of Kerala State should be met within 3 months after the candidate joins the posts.|
|2. Heavy Vehicle Driver-A – 1. Pass in SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std. 2. Must possess valid HVD license. 3. Must possess valid Public Service Badge. In case Public Service Badge is not mandatory in any State(s) /Union Territory(ies) candidates from such State(s) /Union Territory(ies) should meet this requirement within 3 months of joining the post. 4. 5 years’ experience out of which minimum 3 years as Heavy Vehicle Driver and the balance period driving experience of light motor vehicle.|
Age Limit: (As on 27.11.2023)
|1. Light Vehicle Driver-A – Minimum age is 18 years for all posts. Max 35 years|
|2. Heavy Vehicle Driver-A – Minimum age is 18 years for all posts. Max . 35 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through VSSC ISRO official Notification 2023 for more reference
|1. Light Vehicle Driver-A – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|2. Heavy Vehicle Driver-A – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
1. The written test will be conducted first and short-listing of candidates for skill test will be done based on the written test scores in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10.
2. The written test consists of one paper containing 100 objective questions carrying one mark each and will be of 2 hours (120 minutes) duration [Correct answers carry one mark each, wrong answers carry -0.25 mark each and unattended questions carry zero mark].
3. Those who secure a minimum of 50% marks in Part-A and minimum of 50% marks in Part-B, Part-C and Part-D combined in the written test will be eligible for consideration for shortlisting for skill test. Total marks obtained in all four parts of the written test will be reckoned for shortlisting for skill test. 4. In case sufficient number of candidates to fill up reserved vacancies (SC/OBC/Ex-servicemen) are not available, relaxation of marks upto 25% will be allowed in the written test, in increasing steps, to reach required number of candidates in the prescribed ratio of 1:10 to be called for skill test for further consideration under relaxed standards.
1. The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis (pass or fail) and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection. The skill test will be evaluated on a 100-point scale with minimum 60% for qualification. No relaxation is allowed to SC/OBC/Ex-servicemen candidates in the skill test.
2. The final selection will be done amongst skill test qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the written test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test. In case of a tie in the written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
Initially, all applicants have to uniformly pay Rs.500 as application fee. Female / Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Ex-servicemen [EX-SM] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates will be refunded full fee subject to the condition that the candidates should appear in the written test. For other candidates, an amount of Rs.400 will be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing written test. Fee may be paid online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking/ UPI only through Integrated SBI ePay facility. No other mode of payment will be acceptable
How to Apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the VSSC ISRO website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.vssc.gov.in/ from 13.11.2023 to 27.11.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13.11.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||27.11.2023|
Official Notification & Application Link:
|VSSC ISRO Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|VSSC ISRO Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|VSSC ISRO Online Application Form||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q01. How many vacancies are offered in VSSC ISRO Driver Recruitment 2023?
There are totally 18 vacancies offered in VSSC ISRO Driver Recruitment 2023.
Q02. What is the qualification for VSSC ISRO Driver Recruitment 2023?
The qualification for VSSC ISRO: Candidates who have completed 10th/12th equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply VSSC ISRO Driver Posts.
Q03. What is the Selection Process for VSSC ISRO Driver Recruitment 2023?
The Selection Procedure for VSSC ISRO Driver written test, skill test.
Q04. What is the mode of Payment?
Fee Payment Mode is: Offline
For complete details, refer the section How to apply for payment details
Q05. What is the Apply Mode for VSSC ISRO Driver Recruitment 2023?
Application Mode is: Offline
Q06. What is the Official Website of VSSC ISRO?
The Official VSSC ISRO website is https://www.vssc.gov.in/.
Q07. How to apply for VSSC ISRO Driver Posts?
– Candidates desirous to apply for the Position of Driver in VSSC ISRO against the advertisement should apply through this Online Recruitment Portal of VSSC ISRO only.
– Follow the Instructions on the website portal and “How to Apply Section in the advertisement copy
Q08. What is the starting date to apply for VSSC ISRO Driver Recruitment 2023?
13.11.2023 is the last date to apply for VSSC ISRO Driver Recruitment 2023.
Q09. What is the last date to apply for VSSC ISRO Driver Recruitment 2023?
27.11.2023 is the last date to apply for VSSC ISRO Driver Recruitment 2023.