Telangana State Public Service Commission Forest Beat Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 | Download TSPSC Forest Beat Office Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 through official Website www.tspsc.gov.in Here we are updating all the TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Old Previous Year Question Papers, Model Question Paper, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Selection Procedure/Scheme:
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows: Written Test (Objective Type), Walking Test & Medical Test
Physical requirements For TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam:
No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment posts in the service, unless he is not less than 163 cms. in height, not less than 84 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and has a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
- a) In case of women candidates they must not be less than 150 cms. in height not less than 79 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and a Chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
- b) Provided the minimum height is relaxable by 5 cms, in the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes.
- c) Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite Physical Qualifications, physical standards shall not be less than 158 cms. in height and not less than 78.8 cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- d) The candidate should possess normal Eye sight apart from the Physical requirements prescribed above.
TSPSC Forest Beat WALKING TEST::
The candidates selected in the First Step i.e, Written Examination shall be subjected to the test of walking.
In case of male candidates, a distance of 25 KM walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration.
In case of woman candidates a distance of 16 KM is to be completed in 4 hours duration.
The walking test is only a physical endurance test and shall not carry any marks. It is treated as a qualifying test.
Note: Weightage shall be given to NCC candidates having requisite qualifications, physical measurements at the time of selection as follows
NCC – “C” Certificate holder – 5 bonus marks.
NCC – “B” Certificate holder – 3 bonus marks.
NCC – “ A” Certificate holder – 1 bonus mark
N.B.: CANDIDATES MUST OBTAIN (a) PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND (b) NORMAL EYE SIGHT CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY MEDICAL OFFICER NOT BELOW THE RANK OF CIVIL ASSISTANT SURGEON, WHICH IS REQUIRED TO BE FURNISHED TO THE COMMISSION AT APPROPRIATE TIME. CANDIDATES MUST UNDERGO MEDICAL EXAMINATION TO BE CONDUCTED BY MEDICAL BOARD AS PER RULES.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam Center:
1) The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centres or as may be decided by the Commission.
Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Medak, Khammam, Nalgonda, Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam:
For TSPSC Exam centers refer the official website. Candidates who have selected in Written Test are eligible for the next rounds. The TSPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern are important aspects of knowing the structure of the Written Test. The Written Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions of Different Sections. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam Pattern:
The Exam pattern of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam has clearly mentioned on our website.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration ( Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper. I. General Knowledge||100||90||100|
|Paper. II. General Mathematics||100||90||1002|
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus:
Syllabus Paper. I:
General Knowledge (SSC Std.)
- Current affairs. 2. General Science in everyday life. 3. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management. 4. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana. 5. Indian Constitution: Salient Features. 6. Indian Political System and Government. 7. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement. 8. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement. 9. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana. 10. Policies of Telangana State. 11. Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
Paper.II: GENERAL MATHEMATICS (SSC Std.,)
ARITHMETIC: Number System-Natural numbers, Integers, Rational and Real numbers, Fundamental operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Square roots, Decimal fractions.
Unitary method-time and distance, time and work, percentages, applications to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
Elementary Number Theory – Division algorithm. Prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2,3,4,5,9 and 11. Multiples and factors. Factorisation Thorem. H.C.F. and L.C.M. Euclidean algorithm. Logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
ALGEBRA: Basic Operations, simple factors, Remainder Theorem, H.C.F., L.C.M. Theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (Only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns – analytical and Graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear inequations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous linear equations or inequations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, Rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
TRIGONOMETRY: Sine x, Cosine x, Tangent x when Oo = x = 90o values of sin x, cos x and tan x, for x= Oo , 30o , 45o , 60o and 90o . Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
GEOMETRY: Lines and angles, Plane and plane figures, Theorems on (i) Properties of angles at a point, (ii) Parallel lines, (iii) Sides and angles of a triangle, (iv) Congruency of triangles, (v) Similar triangles, (vi) Concurrence of medians and altitudes, (vii) Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square, (viii) Circles and its properties including tangents and normals, (ix) Loci.
MENSURATION: Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures (Field Book), Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular cones and cylinders, surface area and volume of spheres.
STATISTICS: Collection and tabulation of statistical data, Graphical representation frequency polygons, histograms, bar charts, pie charts etc. Measures of central tendency.