TN TRB PG Assistant/PE Director and Computer Instructor Exam Syllabus 2021 2022 | TN TRB PG Assistant/PE Director and Computer Instructor Exam Pattern 2021 2022 | TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade – I and Computer Instructor Grade I Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the TN TRB Syllabus 2021 they can collect full PDF on this page. TN TRB PG Assistant/PE Director and Computer Instructor Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having TN TRB PG Assistant/PE Director and Computer Instructor syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of TN TRB Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
TN TRB PG Assistant/PE Director and Computer Instructor Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification
Scheme of Examination:
- The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs. Each question carries one mark. The marks allotted to the Main Subject, Educational Methodology and General Knowledge are as follows:
- The syllabus for the subjects as published in Gazette No.611, dated 10.09.2001 and Gazette No.356, dated 30.05.2002 will be covered in the Examination. The syllabus can be downloaded from the TRB official website trb.tn.nic.in
iii. Minimum Eligibility Mark : As per G.O.Ms.No.107, School Education, dated 24.07.2003 and Govt. Lr. No.12305/Q2/03- 02, dated 08.10.2003, candidates who secure a minimum of 50% marks in written examination (for SC/SCA- 45% mark, ST- 40% mark) alone are eligible for recruitment.
- Medium of Examination
- Languages – Respective Languages
- Bio-Chemistry, Indian Culture, Micro Biology, Home Science, Computer Instructor and Physical Education – English only
- Other than the subject mentioned in a and b – Both Tamil and English
Normalization of the marks:
The Computer Based Examination may be conducted in multiple sessions. Whenever Computer Based Examination is conducted in multiple sessions based on the same syllabus, same pattern for candidates having same eligibility criteria, the raw marks obtained by the candidates in different sessions will be converted to normalized marks. A candidate will be permitted to appear only in one session. Attending more than one session will automatically leads to disqualification of the candidature and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. In case the examinations are conducted in only one session, actual marks obtained by the candidates will only be considered for calculating the Merit List.
TN TRB PG Assistant/PE Director and Computer Instructor Syllabus PDF Download: