TNSCB Recruitment 2020 – TNSCB invites applications for recruitment of 24 Construction Management Specialist, Environment Specialist, Community Officer, Animator Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.tnscb.org. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 08.01.2021 5.00 PM. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
TNSCB Recruitment 2020 24 Animator, Community Officer Posts:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board
Job Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 24
Job Location: Salem (Tamil Nadu)
Latest TNSCB Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNSCB Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Construction Management Specialist||03|
- Place of Posting
Place of posting will be at Project Implementation Division Madurai/Salem, Tamil Nadu.
|SI No||Name of Post||Madurai||Salem|
|1.||Construction Management Specialist||02||01|
Eligibility Criteria for TNSCB Vacancy 2020:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Construction Management Specialist||1. Graduate Civil Engineer
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in construction management of Housing projects with RCC framed structure/multistoried structure with allied infrastructural amenities in State Government /Central Government Departments/ Private Sector.
3. Experience in IT based contract management tool. 4. Experience of working with State/Central Govt. Organization will be preferred.
5. Experience in FIDIC contract conditions will be preferred.
6. Experience in International Financial Institutions funded projects will be preferred.
|2.||Environment Specialist||1. A M.Sc./M.Plan/M.E/M.Tech in a relevant technical field such as environmental management, environmental science, environment planning, civil engineering, environmental engineering from a reputed university
2. A minimum of 5 year work experience in environmental management, environmental safeguards, environment, health and safety in infrastructure project implementation.
3. Experience of working in State/Central Government organization will be preferred.
4. Prior experience of working in the housing/urban development sector will be preferred. 5. Prior experience in International Financial Institutions funded projects will be Preferred.
|3.||Community Officer||1. Master Degree in Sociology/ Social Work and Social Sciences from a recognized University.
2. Minimum 2years of post-qualification experience in social and community development activities in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Organizations or Urban Local Body/ Public Sector Undertaking / Non Government Organisations (NGOs) / Community Based Organisations (CBOs).
3. Experience in slum development or resettlement projects or working with community groups especially in urban sector will be preferred.
4. Experience of working with state / central government organizations will be preferred.
5. Experience of working with International Financial Institutions funded projects will be preferred.
|4.||Animator||1. Minimum 12th Standard Pass.
2. Minimum 2 years of experience in social and community development activities / Socioeconomic survey in Government / semi-Government / autonomous organizations or urban Local Body/ Public Sector Undertaking / Non-Government Organizations / Community Based Organisations.
3. Good written and oral communication skills in Tamil.
4. Experience in slum development or resettlement projects or working with community groups, especially in the urban sector will be preferred.
5. Experience in case management, livelihoods promotion, social empowerment, financial inclusion, and project management for the selected Graduation sites will be preferred.
6. Experience of working with Government organizations will be preferred.
7. Candidates residing in the projects site Districts will be preferred. Preference will be given to select the Animators in affected area and in an around of the resettlement site. 8. Women candidates will be preferred
Age Limit: (As on 08.01.2020)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Construction Management Specialist||45 Years|
|2.||Environment Specialist||45 Years|
|3.||Community Officer||45 Years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TNSCB official Notification 2020 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Construction Management Specialist||Rs. 70,000|
|2.||Environment Specialist||Rs. 70,000|
|3.||Community Officer||Rs. 45,000|
Selection Procedure for TNSCB:
TNSCB may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply for TNSCB Animator, Community Officer Post:
Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to www.tnscb.org. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “The Superintending Engineer, Salem PIU Circle , Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board, No : 3/2, Narayanasamy Street, Peramanur, Salem -636007” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 08.01.2021 5.00 PM.
Important Dates for TNSCB Animator, Community Officer Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04.12.2020|
|Date of Publication in Newspaper||07.12.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||08.01.2021 5.00 PM|
TNSCB Animator, Community Officer Official Notification & Application Link:
|TNSCB Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|TNSCB Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|TNSCB Application Form PDF||Click Here|