TNPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 13 Statistical Inspector Posts through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Statistical Inspector Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Statistical Inspector post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 26.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TNPSC pattern of examination, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 13 Statistical Inspector Posts:
- 1.1 TNPSC Statistical Inspector Hall Ticket 2018 at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
- 1.2 Latest TNPSC Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018:
- 1.4 Pay Scale Details for TNPSC:
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for TNPSC:
- 1.6 Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC:
- 1.8 How to apply online for TNPSC Statistical Inspector Post:
- 1.9 Important Dates for TNPSC Statistical Inspector Post:
- 1.10 Question Papers & Syllabus for TNPSC Post:
- 1.11 TNPSC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 13 Statistical Inspector Posts:
Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Statistical Inspector Jobs at TNPSC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by TNPSC. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to TNPSC Recruitment 2018. TNPSC Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 13 Statistical Inspector Vacancies. Candidates who have completed Degree in Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply TNPSC Recruitment 2018. The last date for submission of online applications is 26.09.2018.
TNPSC Statistical Inspector Hall Ticket 2018 at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
The TNPSC is scheduled to conduct Statistical Inspector written exam on 24.11.2018 FN & AN. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs applied for the TNPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied are searching for the TNPSC Statistical Inspector admit card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied can TNPSC download Statistical Inspector hall ticket from the direct link provided below. Candidates are required to download TNPSC Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
|TNPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in:|
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts:||13 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Statistical Inspector & Other Posts|
|Qualification:||Degree in Statistics or Mathematics|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
|Date of Examination||24.11.2018 FN & AN|
Latest TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Statistical Inspector – 13
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: (As on 28.08.2018)
Must possess a Degree of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, with Statistics or Mathematics as the main subjects.
- The degree qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, S.S.L.C+ H.Sc or its equivalent + U.G Degree from the recognised institutions as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. (Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification)
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this notification, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. The Government Orders issued declaring equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted under Section 25(b) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. A list of Equivalence of qualification in the related subject is available in Annexure – I to this notification.( Refer also to the disclaimer annexed to this notification)
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – No Age Limit
For ‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – 30 years (should not have completed)
Applicants not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC(OBCM), BCM who have put in five years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
Explanation: – No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection/ appointment to the post.
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC:
Pay Scale: Rs.36,900 – 1,16,600/-
Selection Procedure for TNPSC:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC:
- a) Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017)
Those who have registered in the One -Time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- b) Examination Fee – Rs.150/-
Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
(i) The three / two free chances referred to above are not for EACH POST but for ANY THREE / TWO APPLICATIONS ONLY. The claim for exemption from payment of examination fee made in any application which is rejected / admitted or withdrawn will be counted as a free chance availed.
(ii) Failure to pay the prescribed fee along with the application in-time, will result in the rejection of application.
(iii) The number of free chances availed by the applicant means, the total number of free chances hitherto availed by the applicant in his/her earlier applications submitted to the Commission for any post / recruitment.
(iv) If the examination fee concession claimed in the application is found to exceed the admissible limits, as announced above, the application will be rejected at any stage of selection. The number of free chances availed by the applicants will be counted from all the previous applications submitted through One Time Registration and / or submitted directly without One Time Registration
How to apply online for TNPSC Statistical Inspector Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for TNPSC Statistical Inspector Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.09.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 28.09.2018
- Date of Examination: 24.11.2018 FN & AN
Question Papers & Syllabus for TNPSC Post:
TNPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
TNPSC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TNPSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
TNPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TNPSC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply