TNPSC Group II Interview Posts Exam Syllabus 2018 2019 | TNPSC Group II Interview Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the TNPSC Syllabus 2018 they can collect full PDF on this page. TNPSC Group II Interview Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having TNPSC Group II Interview syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
TNPSC Group II Interview Selection Process:
The selection will be made in three successive stages viz., (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination (ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) an Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group II Interview Exam Details:
The Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Written Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Written Examination will be 10 times the number of candidates to be recruited having regard to the rule of reservation of appointments. However, in each reservation group, all the candidates who secure the same marks as that of cut off marks of their reservation groups shall also be admitted to the Main Written Examination, though the number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Written Examination may exceed 1:10 ratio.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Group II Interview Posts:
Scheme of the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination And Oral Test:-
(A) PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE):
- Two types of question papers will be set. One type of paper will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General English (100 items). The other will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items). Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25) 100 items on General Studies.
- The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil / General English will be set in the respective languages.
(B) MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND ORAL TEST:-
(1) The question paper will be set both in Tamil and English. The general subjects / topics from which the questions will be asked are :
1) Role and impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India and Tamil Nadu.
2) Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu.
3) Socio Economic Problems of India and Tamil Nadu.
4) Current issues at National level.
5) Current issues at State level.
The applicants are allowed to answer the questions either fully in Tamil or fully in English. The Scheme of Examination and Syllabi for the Preliminary Examination and the Main Written Examination are available in the Commission’s Website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ and also Annexure-II of this Notification.
TNPSC Group II Interview Syllabus PDF Download:
Here TNPSC Group II Interview Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for TNPSC Group II Interview Recruitment 2018 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Group II Interview Exam. The TNPSC Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for TNPSC Group II Interview Exam is
Centre For Examination:
The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the Centres mentioned bellow:
The Main Written Examination will be held at the following centres: