TNPCB Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020 2021 | TNPCB Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant), Typist Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the TNPCB Syllabus 2020 they can collect full PDF on this page. TNPCB Assistant Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having TNPCB Assistant syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of TNPCB Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
TNPCB Assistant Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Online Exam
- Skill Test & Certificate Verification
TNPCB Exam Center:
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Assistant Exam Pattern:
I) Selection Will Be Made in Two Successive Stages (i.e,)
|SI. NO||Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Remarks|
|1||Online Examination||3 hours / 2 hours||87.8*||* Marks obtained in the Online examination to be worked out for percent 87.8%|
|2||Interview for the post of Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant (Junior Assistants)||12.2%|
|Interview and Skill Test on Typing for the post of Typists.||12.2%|
ii) Scheme Of Online Examination (Objective Type) And Interview
|Name Of The Post||Duration Of The Examination||Syllabi|
|Assistant Engineer||3 Hours||The question paper will have 180 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the subjects covering Environmental Chemistry and MicroBiology, Water and Waste Water Treatment, Aptitude for Work, Analytical Skills, Air Pollution and Control, Solid and Hazardous Waste Management, Environmental Impact Assessment, Legal and Administrative Framework for Pollution Control, Current Environmental Issues.|
|Environmental Scientist||3 Hours||The question paper will have 180 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the subjects covering Environmental Chemistry, Ecological Systems, Biodiversity and Aquatic Systems Water, Air and Land Pollution: Monitoring and Testing, Global Environmental Issues, Environmental Impact Analysis, Micro-Biology, Analytical Skills and Aptitude for Work.|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant) / Typist||2 Hours||The question paper will have 120 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the following subjects covering
– General Science
– Current Events
– Political Science
– History and Culture of India
– Indian Politics and Indian Economy
– Indian National Movement
– Aptitude & Mental Ability etc.
The selected candidates from the Online examination may be permitted to attend interview based on the ranking and as per rule of reservation in the ratio of 1:5.
The Shortlisted Candidates for the post of Typists will undergo Skill Test of typing in English and Tamil before selection.
After the Online EXAMINATION, the selection will be finalized as below:
- Candidates will be called for the original certificate verification in the ratio of 1:5 as per the rule of reservation (Communal roster) and based on the marks obtained in the Online Examination.
- After satisfactory verification of the certificates, the selection will be made from the eligible candidates purely on the basis of marks obtained in the Online Examination, Interview and as per the rule of reservation (communal roster) and then appointment orders will be issued to the notified vacancies.
- Provided that, when a candidate earmarked in the tentative communal roster against the vacancy reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Class Muslims or General Turn or in the case of priority or preferential Quota, found to be ineligible or if absent, during Certificate Verification, such turn shall be filled from the respective category and in accordance to the merit of marks.
- Applying to the post through online and appearing for Online Examination, Certificate Verification and Interview alone will not guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
TNPCB Assistant Syllabus PDF Download:
Here TNPCB Assistant Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for TNPCB Assistant Recruitment 2020 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Assistant Exam. The TNPCB Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for TNPCB Assistant Exam is