TNAU Recruitment 2020 – TNAU invites Online applications for recruitment of 44 Programme Assistant (Computer), Programme Assistant (Technical), Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website http://www.tnausms.in/ from 14.10.2020 to 09.11.2020 (05.00 PM). Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
TNAU Recruitment 2020 44 Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Posts:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 44
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Latest TNAU Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ONLINE Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the Following Posts:
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Programme Assistant (Computer)||02|
|2.||Programme Assistant (Technical)||04|
|4.||Junior Assistant cum Typist||14|
Eligibility Criteria for TNAU Vacancy 2020:
Educational Qualification: (As on 01.07.2020)
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Programme Assistant (Computer)||1. B.Sc. (Computer Science) / Bachelor in Computer Application / Bachelor in Agriculture & allied subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. (PGDCA from institutions recognized by the Government)
2. Desirable two years experience in handling agri-based data in computer.
|2.||Programme Assistant (Technical)||Essential B.Sc. in Agriculture / Bachelor of Veterinary Science / Animal Sciences / Horticulture / Forestry / Home Science.|
|3.||Farm Manager||Essential B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry|
|4.||Junior Assistant cum Typist||1. Minimum Degree acquired after passing +2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in Government University, Government or Public Sector Institutions.
2. Must have passed the Government Technical Examinations in Typewriting
i) by the Higher grade in Tamil and English (or)
ii) by the Higher grade in Tamil and Lower grade in English (or)
iii) by the Higher grade in English and Lower grade in Tamil
3. Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. Preference will be give to the candidates who passed Certificate course on “Office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education (as per G.O. Ms. No. 43 Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Dept. dated 17.04.2009.
|5.||Driver||1. Must have passed 8th Std (must read and write Tamil)
2. Must possess good physique (Physical Fitness certificate should to be obtained from Assistant Civil Surgeon)
3. Must possess a driving license to drive Motor Vehicles including heavy vehicle (with badge)
4. Practical experience in driving a motor vehicle preferably a Jeep, Van or Heavy vehicle for a period of not less than 10 years in Government University / Government Institutions or Public Sector of Tamil Nadu (on Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis). In addition to the above preference will be given to those who possesses first aid certificate and certificate of vehicle maintenance knowledge
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2020)
For The Post Of Programme Assistant (Computer) / Programme Assistant (Technical) / Farm Manager And Junior Assistant Cum Typist
|Community||Minimum Age (Should have completed)||Maximum Age|
|i||SC, SC(A), ST, MBC / DNC, BC, BCM||18 years||No Age limit|
|ii||Others [i.e., candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC / DNC, BC, BCM]||18 years||30 years (should not have completed|
For The Post Of Driver
|Community||Minimum Age (Should have completed)||Maximum Age|
|i||OC||18 years||30 years|
|ii||BC / BCM / MBC / DNC||18 years||32 years|
|SC / SC(A) / ST||18 years||35 years|
- “Others” [i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years of service in the State / Central Government in regular post are not eligible even if they are within the age limit]
- Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years, over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- Ex-servicemen: not completed 53 years of age in case of SC / SCA / ST / MBC (DNC) / BC / BCM and 48 years of age for others on the 1st July of the years in which the selection is made.
- The candidates belonging to the priority categories viz., destitute Widow, Ex-servicemen, inter-caste married couple and Differently abled person, should produce the relevant proofs obtained from the Government officials concerned.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates who are working in TNAU, if they possesses adequate qualifications for the above posts (as per the decision taken in the 107th Meeting of Board of Management).
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Programme Assistant (Computer)||Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500 [Level-13]|
|2.||Programme Assistant (Technical)||Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500 [Level-13]|
|3.||Farm Manager||Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500 [Level-13]|
|4.||Junior Assistant cum Typist||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 [Level-8]|
|5.||Driver||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 [Level-8]|
Selection Procedure for TNAU:
TNAU may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Written Examination in OMR format|
|2.||Certificate Verification and Oral Interview|
|TNAU Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Exam Center List: Click Here|
|TNAU Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|For SC / SC(A) / ST categories||Rs.500/-|
1. Select “RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE” category in the SB collect link provided in the online application form
2. All payment options are available in the SB collect payment gateway other than Debit card.
How to apply for TNAU Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Post:
Interested applicants may apply ONLINE in the prescribed application format available at http://www.tnausms.in/. Click on the link “Apply Online”. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, and soft copy of the passport size photograph with you before starting the online application.
Important Dates for TNAU Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14.10.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||09.11.2020 (05.00 PM)|
|Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form||13.11.2020 (05.00 PM)|
TNAU Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
|TNAU Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
TNAU Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Official Notification & Application Link:
|TNAU Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|TNAU Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|TNAU Online Application Form||Click Here|