TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Exam Syllabus 2018 2019 | TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the TNUSRB Syllabus 2018 they can collect full PDF on this page. c0 Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows: Online Computer Based Test or Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Viva Voce, Marks for Additional Education Qualification, Special Marks , Certificate Verification
Exam Pattern for TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Posts:
All the eligible candidates will be called for Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination. The distribution of marks for this Board are as follows:-
i) The examination will be conducted through Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination.
ii) The candidates must have computer knowledge.
iii) The duration of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
iv) Minimum qualifying marks in the examination shall be 28 marks out of 80 marks.
v) Question papers will contain 160 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ marks.
Note: After completion of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination, the answer key will be published in this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org. Candidate may represent to the Board (in writing) raising a dispute over questions and/or answers along with the material proof within 7 days from the date of publication of preliminary answer key by the post. The results of the examination will be published in this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Physical Measurement Test:
Only the candidate clearing the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination will be called for in 1:5 ratio according to the vacancy for next phase of selection i.e. Physical Measurement Test. The Physical Measurement Test comprises of height and chest measurement for men and height measurement for women and Transgender candidates. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows:
- 20% Departmental Quota candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
- Only the open candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test will be allowed to appear for the original Certificate Verification. Similarly, the departmental candidates who are called for in the 1:5 ratio will be allowed for original Certificate Verification.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Certificate Verification:
Certificate Verification At Centre:
- The open candidates who qualify in Physical Measurement Test will be called for original certificate verification.
- The Departmental candidates will be called for in the 1:5 ratio for original certificate verification.
- The candidates who are called for Certificate Verification will have to produce their original certificates which they had uploaded during submission of the online application. Candidate who fails to produce the Original Certificates will lose his/her claims with regard to communal reservation, age relaxation and special quota. New certificates /claim other than uploaded certificates will not be entertained.
The candidates who qualifies in Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-voce in the ratio of 1:3.
The Viva-Voce will be conducted at TNUSRB headquarter. Candidates who are called for Viva-Voce should produce all the Original Certificates at the time of Viva-Voce.
Candidates who are serving as Government Servants (other than the departmental quota candidates) in State Government should produce “No Objection Certificate” obtained from their respective Unit Heads.
Candidates who are possessing NCC / NSS / Sports Certificates or Medals received in National Police Duty Meet (in-case of Departmental candidates) should produce the Original Certificates along with one photo copy of the same at the time of Viva-Voce for awarding of special marks.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Syllabus PDF Download:
Here TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Recruitment 2018 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Exam. The TNUSRB Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Exam is