Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Tamilnadu Postal Circle invites applications for recruitment of 04 Tyreman (Skilled Artisan), Blacksmith (Skilled Artisan), Staff car Driver (ordinary Grade) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website https://tamilnadupost.nic.in/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 30.4.2021 up to 17.00 hours. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 04 Staff car Driver Posts:
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Postal Circle
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Madurai
Latest Tamilnadu Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Tyreman (Skilled Artisan)||01|
|2.||Blacksmith (Skilled Artisan)||01|
|3.||Staff car Driver (ordinary Grade)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Vacancy 2021:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Tyreman (Skilled Artisan)||A certificate in the respective trade from any technical institutions recognized by Govt. OR VIII standard pass with experience of one year in the respective trade.|
|2.||Blacksmith (Skilled Artisan)||A certificate in the respective trade from any technical institutions recognized by Govt. OR VIII standard pass with experience of one year in the respective trade.|
|3.||Staff car Driver (ordinary Grade)||– Pass in 10th standard from a recognized board or Institute.
– Experience of driving Light & Heavy motor vehicles for at least three years and they must be in possession of valid driving license to that effect. The License should have the word as LMV & HMV or HTV. Latest experience certificates issued by a Gazetted officer of a Central or State Government office where the applicant has been working or by the Head of registered Firm / Company / Agency / Institution should be enclosed. The Driving Experience Certificate should not have been issued prior to three months of this notification. Photocopies of Driving Experience Certificates with self attestation should be enclosed. The period of experience mentioned in the experience certificate should be within the period of validity of the Driving License. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2021)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Tyreman (Skilled Artisan)||18 to 30 years|
|2.||Blacksmith (Skilled Artisan)||18 to 30 years|
|3.||Staff car Driver (ordinary Grade)||18 to 27 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Tamilnadu Postal Circle official Notification 2021 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Tyreman (Skilled Artisan)||Level 2 In Pay Matrix As per 7th CPC Rs.19,900- 63,200/-|
|2.||Blacksmith (Skilled Artisan)||Level 2 In Pay Matrix As per 7th CPC Rs.19,900- 63,200/-|
|3.||Staff car Driver (ordinary Grade)||Rs.19,900/- 63,200/- (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC)|
Selection Procedure for Tamilnadu Postal Circle:
Tamilnadu Postal Circle may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Competitive Trade Test|
|2.||Skill Test, Driving Test|
Application Fee/Exam Fee: Along with the application form an Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- or for the same amount an UCR to be taken, in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee. The application without the application fee will be rejected. All the candidates should pay Rs. 100/- towards application fees. Further, short listed candidates only should pay Rs.400/- (Rs.Four hundred only) as examination fee (for Driving test) in the form of Indian Postal Order (or) UCR, on receipt of call letter from this office. ( Exempted for SC / ST and Women candidates)
How to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Staff car Driver Post:
– The applications should be sent through Speed Post / Regd. Post only. Applications sent through any other means and given by hand will not be accepted.
– Under Column 8 of the Application Form, candidates should fill up the age as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates.
– Applications should be sent for the above post in an envelope and the candidates should superscribe both on the application and envelope as “Application for the post of Staff car Driver(Ordinary grade) in Mail Motor Service, Madurai 625 002.
– The envelope should be addressed to the Manager, Mail Motor Service, Madurai 625 002 and should reach this office on or before 30 .4.2021 by 17.00 hours.
– Application received after the last date and without adhering to the above conditions said in this notification will not be considered.
– All pages of the Xerox copies of the certificates / documents attached to the application should be self attested. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
Important Dates for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Staff car Driver Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25.03.2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30.4.2021 up to 17.00 hours|
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Staff car Driver Official Notification & Application Link:
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle Official Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|