SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 | SSC MTS & Havaldar Job Notification 2023 | SSC MTS & Havaldar 2023 Online Application @ https://ssc.nic.in/– SSC invites Online applications for the recruitment of 11409 Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022 Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://ssc.nic.in/ from 19.01.2023 to 17.02.2023.
The candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2023)
18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2023 for more reference
1. MTS – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
2. Havaldar in CBIC and CBN – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
SSC MTS & Havaldar Selection Process 2023:
SSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
1. Computer Based Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar)
– Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only). – Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee. – Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. – Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 19-02-2023 (23.00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 20-02-2023 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 19-02-2023 (23.00 hours).
How to apply for SSC MTS & Havaldar Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the SSC website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/ from 19.01.2023 to 17.02.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates for SSC MTS & Havaldar Post:
Starting Date for Submission of Application
Last date for Submission of Application
Last date and time for making online fee payment
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)
Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges
23.02.2023 to 24.02.2023 (23:00)
Date of Examination
SSC MTS & Havaldar Official Notification & Application Link: