SSC Constable (GD) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the SSC Syllabus 2023 they can collect full PDF on this page. SSC Constable (GD) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having SSC Constable (GD) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of SSC Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
SSC Constable (GD) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
1. Computer Based Examination (CBE)
2. Physical Standard Test (PST)
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
4. Medical Examination
5. Document Verification
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Examination and Document Verification
Scheme of Examination:
Computer Based Examination: The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 80 questions carrying 2 marks each, with the following composition:
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||20||40||60 minutes|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||20||40|
|Part -C||Elementary Mathematics||20||40|
– All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination will be conducted in English, Hindi and in 13 Regional languages viz. (i) Assamese, (ii) Bengali, (iii) Gujarati, (iv) Kannada, (v) Konkani, (vi) Malayalam, (vii) Manipuri, (viii) Marathi, (ix) Odia, (x) Punjabi, (xi) Tamil, (xii) Telugu and (xiii) Urdu.
– There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
– The dates of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
– There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
– Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores along with the bonus marks for NCC Certificate holders will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
– Tentative Answer Keys of the Computer Based Examination will be placed on the website of the Commission after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit online representations, if any, within the stipulated time limit on payment of Rs 100/- per question. Representations received through any other mode e.g. letter, application, email, etc. will not be entertained. Representations regarding the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final.
– The questions in the Computer Based Examination will be of Matriculation level.
– Walk-through video/ Mock Test on the Computer Based Examination has been provided on the website of the Commission in the ‘Candidate’s Corner’ Section.
– Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall/ Lab.
The syllabus for the Examination will be as follows:
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
SSC Constable (GD) Syllabus PDF Download:
Here SSC Constable (GD) Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment 2022 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Constable (GD) Exam. The SSC Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for SSC Constable (GD) Exam is
|SSC Constable (GD) Syllabus PDF||Click Here|