SSB Constable Exam Syllabus 2020 2021 | SSB Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the SSB Syllabus 2020 they can collect full PDF on this page. SSB Constable Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having SSB Constable syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of SSB Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
SSB Constable Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam, Documentation, Skill Test & Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test:
- Candidates seeking relaxation M height and chest will require submitting the certificate reg. their community from concemed District Authorities. In the event of non-production of the certificate at the time of Physical Standatll Test, their claim for relaxation in height and chest will not be entertained and their candidature for the post will be cancelled. straightaway. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by SSB at later stage.
- Candidates declared disqualified in Physical Standard Test (PST) can prefer an appeal in the form of written application to the appellate authority for re-measurement of Height and Chest only. The appeals of the candidates shall be disposed off on the same day.
- Weight of the candidate should be proportionate to height and age as per ANNEXURE-IV. Weight Will not be thscihafilication criteria at the time of PST. However, the overweight/ underweight candidate’s will be disqualified at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME) based on weight and age on the day of Detailed Medical Examination and the height as measured during Physical Standard Test.
Candidates declared qualified A Physical Standard Test (PST) will have to appear in written examination which will be conducted as per following,
Common Entrance Test : For All posts CET will be of 2 (two) hours duration and will be of 100 marks, consisting 100 multiple choice objective type question focusing on General Knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning & General English/ General Hindi.
Minimum qualifying marks of written examination for all posts will be:-
50 % for General, EWS, OBC and Ex-Servicemen
45 % for SC & ST
Note: Final merit for all posts will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination only.
Documentation & Skill Test
After completion of written examination, a call list of candidates upto 20 (twenty) times of the vacancies (category wise) will be prepared, to put through the documentation process prior to appear in Skill test. Documentation will be conducted by a Board of Officers and secretarial staff as detailed by SSB, In which all the original documents as claimed by the candidate during filling of online application will be checked properly and duly attested photocopies of the same will be sought from the candidates for placing in their dossiers. If any candidate fails to produce his/her original documents and photocopies of self attested documents, their candidature for the post will be cancelled straightaway and the candidate shall be responsible for cancellation of her candidature. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by SSB at later stage.
In this process some candidates though.declared qualified in written examination but do not this place in the list prepared for documentation. and skill test will not be called for documentation and skill test. No appeal/ representation in this regard, will be entertained by SSB at later stage. Documentation and Skill test of all posts will be conducted by Board of Officers detailed by FHQ, SSB on the basis of Recruitment Rules and guidelines prepared by FHQ, SSB.
The skill test for all the posts will he of 50 marks, the minimum qualifying marks for all candidates including SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be 60%. Trade test for all NSW will be qualifying in nature. No marks of trade test will be included in the marl. of Paper-1 for preparation of final merit list.
NOTE:- Candidates declared qualified in PET, PST, Written Examination, Documentation and Skill Test will have no surety to be called for Detailed Medical Examination.
After conviction of skill test as applicable, on the basis of merit of written examination candidates numbering upto 3 times the vacancies (category wise) advertised in Employment News Will be shortlisted Called for Documentation and Detailed Medical Examination. In this process some candidates though declared qualified in .1 test but do not find place in the call list prepared for Documentation and Detail. Medical Examination (DME) will not be called.
The Detailed Medical Examination will be conducted as per Revised Medical Guidelines issued by ADG (Medical) on 20.05.2015 a. amendments thereof. Being declared FIT in Detailed Medical Examination will in no way give any legal claim or right to any candidate for final appointment in Government service, as the appointment will be strictly as per merit.