PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Syllabus 2021 2021 | PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the PGCIL Syllabus 2021 they can collect full PDF on this page. PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having PGCIL Diploma Trainee syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of PGCIL Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Diploma Trainee Exam Details:
- Selection procedure: Only Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
- Type of Written Test: Written Test shall be of Objective Type of 2(two) hours duration consisting of two parts –
- a) Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼
The qualifying criteria in Written Test:
|Vacancy Reservation||Qualifying criteria in Written Test|
|Unreserved Vacancies||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
|Reserved||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
- The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the PreEmployment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness
The Computer Based Test shall be held at the following Test Centres: