NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 | NPCIL Dy. Manager (Finance & Accounts), Dy. Manager (Contracts & Materials Management), Dy. Manager (Legal), Jr. Hindi Translator Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the NPCIL Syllabus 2018 they can collect full PDF on this page. NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows: Written Exam, Interview
Exam Pattern for NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Posts:
The Exam pattern of NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch and will also include some questions of General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
(A) Deputy Manager (HR), Deputy Manager (F&A), Deputy Manager (C&MM) & Deputy Manager (Legal)
- a) Recruitment of Deputy Managers will be conducted in two stages as follows :
(i) Stage I – Written/Online Test
(ii) Stage II – Personal Interview
(b) Stage I-Written/Online Test details :
- Time allotted for test : 120 Minutes
- Number of Questions : 120
iii. Sections – 02 (Two) Part I : Management Aptitude – consisting of questions related to Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Ethics in Public Service, RTI Act, English Language, Data Interpretation & General Awareness. Part II : Questions related to Professional Discipline. (Syllabus enclosed)
- Number of questions in each Section Part I : 50 Questions (Management Aptitude) Part II : 70 Questions (Professional Discipline)
- Marking Scheme : 1 (one) Mark for each correct answer and deduction of 0.25 (1/4th) marks for each wrong answer.
- Cut off Marks for written test : for unreserved candidate:40% and for Reserved candidates – 30% vii. Online test at 6 (Six) Metro cities viz. Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkatta, New Delhi, Hyderabad and
Bangalore tentatively in February, 2019 Exact date, time and venue of the written examination will be available in the “Admit Card”. viii. Admit card of the screened in candidate for appearing for written examination will be made available in the website for downloading. Email/SMS will also be sent to screened in candidates.
- Scoring minimum Cut-Off mark in written/online test, doesn’t mean, he/she is shortlisted for interview.
- Depending upon the no. of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit, based on the total marks scored in the written/online shall be shortlisted & called for personal interview. xi. Date of personal interview will be notified later. Individual intimation for those who are shortlist through written test/Online test will be sent by Email and/or SMS and will also be displayed on NPCIL website.
xii. Personel Interviews for all the above posts will be held at NPCIL HQ, located at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai
(c) Stage II – Interview
- Ratio for calling candidates for interview-1:5 if number of vacancies are less or equal to 10 and 1:4 if number of vacancies are more than 10.
- Marks for Personal Interview-100
iii. Cut off marks for interview-60% for Unreserved candidates and 50% for Reserved candidates.
- Weightage for written/online test and interview marks for empanelment- 50:50 (equal weightage)
- Scoring minimum cut off marks to qualify in the interview doesn’t mean that he/she is empanelled for appointment.
(B) Junior Hindi Translator
(i) The written examination will be held in two stages : Stage 1-Preliminary Test & Stage 2-Advanced Test.
(ii) Stage 1 (Preliminary Test) : It will be a screening examination to be held to shortlist candidates.
(iii) The test will consist of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of Four Answers) from the following syllabus : 1. Samanya Hindi 2. Samanya Angrezi 3. Samanya Gyan/Ganith/Vishleshanatmak Tarkshakti Page 9 of 23
(iv) The Test will be of 01 (one) hour duration for a maximum 150 (one hundred fifty) marks. (v) 03 (Three) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
(vi) Test will be conducted in single/multiple sessions depending upon logistics requirements. (vii) Qualifying Standards-General Category (UR) 40% marks; SC/ST/OBC/PwBD-30% Marks. Accordingly, the General Candidates with less than 40% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD with less than 30% marks will be screened out for Stage 2. (viii) Stage 2-Advanced Test
(ix) All candidates qualifying Stage 1 will be eligible to undertake the advanced test. The test will be 02 (two) hours duration for a maximum of 150 marks.
- x) The Advanced Test will be a descriptive type Test comprising questions from the following syllabus : a. Anuchched Anuvad – Do Hindi se Angrezi aur Do Angrezi se Hindi. b. Angrezi va Hindi ke Vakyansh aur Muhavro ka anuvad. c. Hindi yevam Angrezi shabdon ke Samatulya. d. Angrezi athva Hindi me saar Lekhan. e. Angrezi me Paragraph Lekhan. f. Hindi Nibandh.
(xi) Markings will be as assigned by the Examiner/Paper setter.
(xii) Qualifying marks : General Category (UR) 30% Marks; SC/ST/ OBC/PwBD – 20% marks . Accordingly, the General candidates with less than 30% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD with less than 20% marks will be screened out for Stage 3. (xiii) A merit list will be prepared of candidates after Stage 2 based on upon scores obtained in Stage 2 only.
(xiv) In the event of a tie, following criteria shall be adopted in sequence for deciding position in merit list: 1) Candidate with higher marks in Stage 1 will be placed higher in the merit list. 2) Candidate with lower negative marks in Stage 1 will be placed higher in the merit list. 3) Date of birth of the candidates (candidate with earliest date of birth will be placed higher in the merit list).
(xv) Candidates are required to undertake the Preliminary and Advanced Test on the same day. Preliminary Test will be carried out in the morning session and the Advanced Test for candidates screened in for Stage 2 will be carried out in the afternoon/evening session.
(xvi) Stage 3: Skill Test – Candidates qualifying Stage 2 will only be considered for Stage 3 subject to maximum of 5 times the number of vacancies.
xvii) Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only. Skill test will consist of Computer Proficiency Test. Candidates clearing Skill Test will be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage 2.
(xviii) Written Test will be held at Mumbai tentatively in February, 2019. Exact date, time and venue of the written examination will be available in the “Admit Card”.
(xix) Admit card of the screened in candidate for appearing for written examination will be made available in the website for downloading. Email/SMS will also be sent to screened in candidates. (C)The appointment of the selected candidate will be subject to she/he being found Medically Fit by the Authorised Medical Officer of NPCIL
NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus PDF Download:
Here NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Exam. The NPCIL Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for NPCIL Dy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Exam is