NIELIT Scientific Assistant ‘A’ Exam Syllabus 2020 2021 | NIELIT Scientist ‘B’, Scientific Assistant ‘A’ Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the NIELIT Syllabus 2020 they can collect full PDF on this page. NIELIT Scientific Assistant ‘A’ Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having NIELIT Scientific Assistant ‘A’ syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of NIELIT Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
NIELIT Scientific Assistant ‘A’ Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Written Exam
Choice of Centre for Written Examinations and Interview:
Examination from the cities listed below. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date. NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for Written Test at any location irrespective of his indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience.
1) Agartala 2) Bangalore 3) Calicut 4) Chennai 5) Delhi 6) Guwahati 7) Hyderabad 8) Jaipur 9) Jammu 10) Kolkata (11) Lucknow (12) Mumbai
Candidate applying for both the posts should fill the same City of Written Examinations in both applications. Interviews for the post of Scientist ‘B’ shall be conducted only at Delhi.
Exam Pattern for NIELIT Scientific Assistant ‘A’ Posts:
– The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of questions from Technical and Generic Area. The duration of written test will be 3 hours.
– There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 65% questions from Technical Area of respective stream and 35% questions from Generic Area.
– Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
– The cut-off marks for qualifying the written examination will be 50% for General and EWS Category candidates, 40% for OBC candidates and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– The cut off marks specified would be applicable in overall marks ( i.e Technical and Generic Combined) as well as for each section/area (Technical/ Generic) Separately.
– Stream-wise Syllabus for the written examination for post of Scientist „B‟ and Scientific Assistant „A‟ is available at https://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.
– The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.