NIACL Assistants Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 | Download NIACL Assistants Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 through official Website newindia.co.in Here we are updating all the NIACL Assistants Old Previous Year Question Papers, Model Question Paper, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
NIACL Assistants Selection Procedure/Scheme:
The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before the final selection.
NIACL Assistants Exam Pattern:
NIACL Assistants Tier I Preliminary Exam Pattern:
The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows:
|Name of the test||No of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Test of English Language||30||30||Composite time 60 minutes|
|Test of Reasoning||35||35|
|Test of Numerical Ability||35||35|
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates state-wise and category-wise as decided by the Company will be shortlisted for the Tier II -Main Examination
NIACL Assistants Tier II Main Exam Pattern
|Name of Test (Objective)||No of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||50||Composite Time 120 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||50|
|Test of General Awareness||40||50|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||50|
|Total marks obtained as above shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks|
- a) Main Examination will consist of Online Objective Test for 250 marks to be conducted in duration of 120 minutes.
- b) The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi.
- c) Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (as decided by the Company) in the main examination.
- d) Candidates qualifying in the Online Main Examination will be shortlisted and called for Regional Language Test, before final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test. This test will be only qualifying in nature.
- e) Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online Main examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for online examinations & Regional Language Test.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
The Company reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its Website.
The Final Merit statewide and category wise List shall be prepared in descending order of the marks secured by the candidates in the Online Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment subject to Medical Fitness. Candidates will be intimated of the same through the Company’s website. The candidates are requested to check the website regularly.
A contingency List of candidates not exceeding 50% of the number of vacancies may also be prepared and may be utilized in the event of non-acceptance of employment offer by the candidates selected in the final merit list.
The Exam pattern of NIACL Assistants Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The NIACL Assistants Exam Paper has objective type question like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
NIACL Assistants Syllabus:
The NIACL Assistants Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for NIACL Assistants Recruitment 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Assistants Exam. The NIACL Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for NIACL Assistants Exam is