NFL Management Trainees (MT) Exam Syllabus 2021 2021 | NFL Management Trainees (MT) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the NFL Syllabus 2021 they can collect full PDF on this page. NFL Management Trainees (MT) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having NFL Management Trainees (MT) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of NFL Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
NFL Management Trainees (MT) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Online Exam
National Fertilizers Limited Management Trainees (MT) Exam Details:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card.
- The online test will be conducted at Jammu/Kashmir, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Jaipur, Guwahati, Mumbai, Raipur, Ranchi, Kochi, Vijaywada. Candidates would be required to select two preferences of above-mentioned cities for giving their online examination. No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of online Application Form. However, NFL reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending upon the response of candidates or any other reasons/circumstances in a particular area/centre. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written or online test.
- The online test for the above mentioned posts will be held on the same day unless it is not possible to conduct the same due to any unforeseen, technical or administrative reasons. In case of any mishappening or delay or rescheduling the online test for any or all of the post(s) at any or all of the test centres, candidates would be communicated fresh date of online test and no queries will be entertained in this regard. In the event of rescheduling of test or change of any test centre due to unforeseen or technical reasons, candidates would have to make their own arrangement to attend the online test and NFL shall not be held liable for such a delay/rescheduling of online test.
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours. The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying degree of relevant discipline and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer. The level of the domain subject will be Graduation Degree, as applicable for each post.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 01:05 i.e. 05 eligible candidates for 01 post. Interview call letters in respect of such eligible & provisionally shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on NFL website and such candidates will also be intimated for the same through SMS on their mobile number & through email on their e-mail address as mentioned in their online Application Form. However, NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of intimation sent electronically through SMS or e-mail, as the case may be. No other communication will be sent to such candidates for this purpose.
- It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in online Application Form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or not in possession of complete requisite documents will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates called for personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro single 2nd AC Class Rail (Mail/Express trains, excluding Rajdhani/Duronto/Shatabdi)/ Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the correspondence address to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of necessary receipts/tickets.
- Separate merit list will be drawn for UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category. Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview, with following weightages:
|S. No||Parameter||Weightage of marks obtained in each parameter|
|1.||Online Test||80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
|2.||Personal Interview||20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Online Test and thereafter again in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks.
iii. In case, total marks (upto two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination i.e. Degree in Engg./AMIE/MSc (Chemistry) as applicable would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (upto two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.