Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Operator (Aviation) Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018 2019 | Download IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 2019 through official Website www.iocl.com Here we are updating all the IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Old Previous Year Question Papers, Model Question Paper, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Selection Procedure/Scheme:
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows: Written Test, Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT)
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:-
|Post||Parameters||No. of Questions|
|Junior Operator||Generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude||40|
|Basic English Language skills||20|
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark and there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
- For qualifying in the written test, overall cut-off marks would be 50% for General / OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates and sectional cut-off marks would be 40%. Candidates should secure both the overall and sectional cut-off marks in written test for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying overall cut-off marks and sectional cut-off marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a SPPT. The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Syllabus PDF Download:
The IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Recruitment 2018 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Junior Operator (Aviation) Exam. The IOCL Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Exam is
Question Papers Download for IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Posts:
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Model Papers In this article, we have given the Previous Papers in PDF Format. The aspirants can download previous papers PDF from this page. After downloading the model papers the candidates have to start their preparation. In this page, the contenders can check IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) solved previous papers and exam pattern along with Syllabus. By doing more practice on IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) solved papers candidates can hit the written test without any confusion. The aspirants have to know about model paper and exam pattern before starting preparation. By practicing more and more previous year question papers the applicants can attempt the exam easily without any confusion and they can crack the written test successfully.
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Question Papers PDF Download Link:
IOCL General Awareness Model Question Papers PDF Download
IOCL Reasoning Ability Model Question Papers PDF Download
IOCL English Language Model Question Papers PDF Download
IOCL Quantitative Aptitude Model Question Papers PDF Download