Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 – Income Tax Department invites Online applications for recruitment of 152 Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website https://www.incometaxmumbai.in/ from 08.07.2021 to 25.08.2021 by 23.59 Hrs. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
- 1 Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 152 MTS & Tax Assistant Posts:
- 1.1 Latest Income Tax Department Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Vacancy 2021:
- 1.4 Educational Qualification:
- 1.5 LIST OF GAMES/SPORTS for which recruitment is being made:
- 1.6 List of authorities competent to award certificates on eligibility for recruitment of sportspersons:
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for Income Tax Department:
- 1.8 How to apply for Income Tax Department MTS & Tax Assistant Post:
- 1.9 Important Dates for Income Tax Department MTS & Tax Assistant Post:
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 152 MTS & Tax Assistant Posts:
Organization Name: Income Tax Department, Mumbai.
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 152
Job Location: Mumbai (The candidate must be a citizen of India.)
Latest Income Tax Department Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Income Tax Department Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Inspector of Income Tax||08|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||64|
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Vacancy 2021:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Inspector of Income Tax||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent|
|2.||Tax Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University /Board|
LIST OF GAMES/SPORTS for which recruitment is being made:
|17||Body Building||Below 70 Kg|
|70 Kg to 80 Kg|
- For the disciplines mentioned at Sr. No. 17 to 22, only male players can apply. For other disciplines, both male and female players can apply.
Sports Eligibility: Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in para 2.
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the InterUniversity Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games mentioned in para 2.
iii. Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned in para 2.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
|S. No.||Competition||Authority awarding Certificate|
|1.||International Competition||Secretary of the National Federation of the Game concerned|
|2.||National Competition||Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the Game concerned|
|3.||Inter University Tournaments||Dean of Sports or other officer in overall charge of sports of the University concerned|
|4.||National Sports/Game s for Schools||Director or Additional/Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of sports/games for Schools in the Directorate of Public Instruction/Education of the State|
|5.||Physical Efficiency Drive||Secretary or other Officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education & Social Welfare Government of India|
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2021)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Inspector of Income Tax||18-30 Years|
|2.||Tax Assistant||18-27 Years|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||18-25 Years|
– The upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years for Unreserved/OBC candidates, 10 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, as per DoP&T O.M. No.15012/3/84-Estt.(D) dated 12.11.1987.
– Departmental candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government can apply up to an age of 40 years (45 years for SC/ST).
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Inspector of Income Tax||Pay Level-7 Rs.44900 to 142400/-|
|2.||Tax Assistant||Pay Level-4 Rs.25500 to 81100/-|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||Pay Level-1 Rs.18000 to 56900/-|
Selection Procedure for Income Tax Department:
Income Tax Department may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Computer Skill Test, Proficiency Test & Document Verification|
How to apply for Income Tax Department MTS & Tax Assistant Post:
Interested applicants may apply ONLINE in the prescribed application format available at https://www.incometaxmumbai.in/. Click on the link “Apply Online”. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, and soft copy of the passport size photograph with you before starting the online application.
Important Dates for Income Tax Department MTS & Tax Assistant Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08.07.2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||25.08.2021 by 23.59 Hrs|
Income Tax Department MTS & Tax Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|Income Tax Department Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|Income Tax Department Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Income Tax Department Online Application Form||Click Here|