IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 | IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the IDBI Bank Syllabus 2019 they can collect full PDF on this page. IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having IDBI Bank Assistant Manager syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Exam Center for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Posts:
Exam Pattern for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Posts:
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder.
|S. No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
- The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview. While the number of candidates to be called for interview will be at the discretion of IDBI Bank, adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank, will be called for Interview. During interview candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English. Applicants qualifying the personal interview shall be considered for final shortlisting.
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification as stipulated in the advertisement. Reference for medical test does not imply final selection, which may please be noted.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus PDF Download:
Here IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Assistant Manager Exam. The IDBI Bank Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Exam is