IB Security Assistant (Executive) Exam Syllabus 2018 2019 | IB Security Assistant (Executive) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the IB Syllabus 2018 they can collect full PDF on this page. IB Security Assistant (Executive) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having IB Security Assistant (Executive) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of IB Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
IB Security Assistant (Executive) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows: Objective type MCQs Exam (Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III), Descriptive Written Test and Interview/Personality test
Knowledge Of Local Language/Dialect:
Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular SIB/centre are required to possess knowledge of any one of the local language(s)/dialect(s) indicated against it. They should be able to read, write and speak in that language/dialect.
|SI No||Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau/Centre of Examination||Local language(s)/dialect(s) of the region|
|1||Agartala||Bangla, Lushai, Meitei, Kawbru, Kokborok, Chatgayan|
|3||Aizawl||Bru, Chakma, Falam, Mara, Mizo|
|11||Delhi/IB Hqrs.||Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu|
|12||Dibrugarh||Adi, Digaru Mishmi, Idu Mishmi, Miju Mishmi, Galo, Nocte, Ollo, Singpho, Tangsa, Khampti, Lisu, Memba, Tutsa, Wanchoo|
|13||Gangtok||Bhutia, Lepcha, Nepali|
|15||Imphal||Manipuri (Meiteilon), Rongmei, Tangkhul, Mao, Anal, Maring, Thadou, Hmar, Paite, Vaiphei, Zou, Lushai|
|16||Itanagar||Adi, Apatani, Galo, Monpa, Nyishi, Lisu, Nocte, Singpho, Tangsa, Wancho|
|18||Jammu||Dogri, Gojri, Kashmiri, Urdu|
|19||Kolkata||Bengali, Nepali, Sylheti, Rohingya, Chittagongi|
|20||Leh||Ladakhi, Tibetan, Balti, Dokpa, Dogri, Kashmiri, Urdu, Shina, Purgi|
|24||Nagpur||Gondi, Madiya, Marathi, Urdu|
|26||Raipur||Chhattisgarhi, Gondi, Halbi|
|27||Ranchi||Hindi, Bangla, Odia, Santhali, Ho, Mundary, Oraon/Kurukh, Kharia, Khortha, Nagpuri, Kurmali, Panch Pargania, Urdu|
|28||Shillong||Garo, Jaintia, Khasi|
|29||Shimla||Hindi, Bhoti, Pahari|
|30||Siliguri||Bengali, Nepali, Rajbanshi, Bodo|
|31||Srinagar||Balti (Pali), Dogri, Dardi, Gojri, Kashmiri, Ladakhi, Punjabi, Pahari, Urdu|
Exam Pattern for IB Security Assistant (Executive) Posts:
|Tier||Description of examination||Marks||Time|
Tier-II (Qualifying marks-20)
|Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on:
a) General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions)
|a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10||–|
Selection Of Candidates:
- a) The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned in Table ‘A’. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- b) On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- c) In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under:
UR-35, OBC-34 & SC/ST-33 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/OBC/SC/ST)
- d) However cut-off for Tier-II & Tier-III exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies. Similarly, the criteria of 10 times the number of vacancies may also remain restricted due to said cut-off in Tier-I.
- e) All candidates appearing in Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted in Tier-III exam, i.e. interview/personality test.
- f) Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature. Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam. The cut-off in Tier-II is same for candidates of all categories. There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
- g) The final selection would be further subject to successful completion of Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
- h) The date, time & centre of Tier-II & Tier-III would be intimated to the successful candidates through E-mail given by them in online application.
- i) Tier-II & Tier-III exams may or may not be conducted at all 34 centres mentioned in Table ‘A’. The department reserves the right to conduct Tier-II & Tier-III at a centre by clubbing the candidates of nearby centres.
- j) The candidates would be required to adhere to the instructions contained in admit card/call letter of Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III exam relating to entry/exit, conduct inside the venue, frisking, etc failing which their candidature would be cancelled.
Resolution of tie cases:
In the event of tie in combined scores of candidates in the Tier-I and Tier-III, such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another, till the tie is resolved:
- Total marks in Tier-I and Tier-III
- Marks in Tier-I c. Marks in Tier-III
- Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
- Alphabetical order of names (starting with first name)
IB Security Assistant (Executive) Syllabus PDF Download:
Here IB Security Assistant (Executive) Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for IB Security Assistant (Executive) Recruitment 2018 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Security Assistant (Executive) Exam. The IB Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for IB Security Assistant (Executive) Exam is