IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Exam Syllabus 2021 2021 | IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the IB Syllabus 2021 they can collect full PDF on this page. IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of IB Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Written Exam (Tier-1 & Tier-2)
IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Exam Center:
The candidate has to indicate three (3) options/choices as examination centre for online/Tier-I exam from the following (list to be read vertically):
Exam Pattern for IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Posts:
The Exam pattern of IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Exam has clearly mentioned on our
|Description of Examination||Time||Remarks|
|Written Examination||Tier-I exam (only online mode): 100 Objective type MCQs. divided into 5 parts containing 20 questions of 1 marks each on:
a. General awareness,
b. Quantitative aptitude,
c. Numerical/analytical/logical ability & reasoning, d. English language &
e. General studies. (Negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.]
|Tier-2: Descriptive type paper of 50 marks: Essay (30 marks) & English comprehension & precis writing (20 marks).||1 Hour||50|
Note: Candidates appearing in interviews may be subject to Psychometric/Aptitude Test which will be a part of interview.
- SELECTION OF CANDIDATES:
- a) The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the 3 centre allotted to him/her out of his choice of three cities. There will be negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- b) In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) M Tier-I exam as under: UR-35, OBC/EWS-34 & SC/ST-33 (all .-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST)
- c) On the basis of the, performance & normalization of marks in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II exam at 10 times the number of vacancies, subject to the candidate scoring the minimum cut-off.
- d) On the basis of their combined performance In Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates would be shortlisted for the Tier-III/Interview @ 5 times the number of vacancies subject to the condifion that the candidate secures minimum 33% marks (17 out of 50) in Tier-II exam. Note: Cut-off for Tier-I & Tier-II exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies.
- e) Based on the combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III/Interview, the candidates would be shortlisted for final selection subject to their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
- f) The date, time & centre of Tier-II & Tier-III/Interview would be intimated to the successful candidates by E-mail given by them in online application
- g) Tier-II & Tier-III/Interview may not be conducted at all centres mentioned in Para 4 above. The department reserves the right to conduct Tier-I, Tier-Ill/Interview at a centre by clubbing the candidates of nearby centres.
- h) The candidates would be required to adhere to the instructions contained in admit card/call letter of Tier-I. Tier -II & Tier-III/Interview relating to entry/exit. conduct inside the venue, frisking, etc failing which their candidature would be cancelled. 6. Resolution of tie cases: In the event of tie such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another, till the be is resolved:
- a) Marks in Tier-III
- b) Marks in Tier-II
- c) Normalized Marks in Tier-I
- d) Date of birth. with older candidates placed higher.
- e) Alphabetical order of names (starting with first name)
IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Syllabus PDF Download:
Here IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Recruitment 2021 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Exam. The IB Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Exam is