HPCL Technician Recruitment 2023 | HPCL Technician Job Notification 2023 | HPCL Technician 2023 Online Application @ https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/– HPCL invites Online applications for the recruitment of 60 Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Boiler Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator, Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ from 01.02.2023 to 25.02.2023.
HPCL Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies:
60 Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Boiler Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator, Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical) Posts
Place of Posting:
Anywhere in India
Latest HPCL Technician Vacancy Details:
HPCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Name of Posts
No. of Posts
Assistant Process Technician
Assistant Boiler Technician
Assistant Fire & Safety Operator
Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
HPCL Technician Eligibility Criteria:
1. Assistant Process Technician – 60% aggregate marks in B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal Subject (Honors)/ Polymer Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry. 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering (Fertilizer)/ Chemical Engineering (Plastic & Polymer)/ Chemical Engineering (Sugar Technology)/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering (Oil Technology)/ Chemical Engineering (Polymer Tech). 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD.
2. Assistant Boiler Technician – 60% aggregate marks in XII or 60% aggregate marks in ITI approved by NCVET 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD. AND 1st Class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate
3. Assistant Fire & Safety Operator – 60% aggregate marks in XII with Science AND Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting Course for Fireman from State Fire Training Centre. The duration of the course should be for a minimum period of six months and such institute & course should have affiliation / recognition from concerned State Government. OR Sub Officers Course from Nagpur Fire College. OR 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Fire & Safety. Such institute & course should have affiliation / recognition from concerned State Government. 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD. AND Valid heavy vehicle driving license.
4. Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD.
All the qualifications should be full time regular course recognized by AICTE or respective State Board or equivalent competent authority as applicable. Courses offered through part time or distance mode will not be entertained for the purpose of educational eligibility criteria.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years (as on 1st February, 2023) Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years (as on 1st February, 2023)
Maximum age limit, as per Government Directives, is relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC-NC, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates. Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989. In case of ex-serviceman who has put in not less than six months’ continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than three years the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service for which a candidate seeks appointment, he/she be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
– Remuneration for all the above positions will be approximately Rs. 7,52,000/- per annum on Cost to Company Basis (Pay Scale Rs. 27500/- to Rs. 100000/-). – The CTC mentioned has been calculated at minimum base level and includes Basic Pay, Retirement Benefits, Dearness Allowance, HRA and Cafeteria Allowance. Besides the mentioned CTC, the other allowances / benefits include Housing accommodation (as per seniority and subject to availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity Incentive, Gratuity, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Travel Concession/LFA etc., as per Long Term Settlements applicable to Mumbai Refinery and Corporation Rules. – Selected candidates will join HPCL in R07 Grade. They will be on probation for a period of six months. Upon successful completion of the Probation Period, they will be considered for confirmation subject to satisfactory performance during Probation period. The confirmation in service would also be subject to verification of antecedents and verification of caste status wherever applicable.
HPCL Technician Selection Process 2023:
HPCL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
1. Computer Based Test (CBT)
2. Document Verification & Skill Test
HPCL Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
Application Fee/Exam Fee for HPCL Technician:
General, Ex-servicemen, OBC-NC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non Refundable Amount of Rs.590/- + payment gateway charges if any (which includes GST@18%). SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. MODE OF PAYMENT:Online Payment through Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees. All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Completed” as the transaction will be considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status. Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
How to apply for HPCL Technician Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the HPCL website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ from 01.02.2023 to 25.02.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates for HPCL Technician Post:
Starting Date for Submission of Application
Last date for Submission of Application
HPCL Technician Official Notification & Application Link: