HPCL Engineer Exam Syllabus 2021 2021 | HPCL Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the HPCL Syllabus 2021 they can collect full PDF on this page. HPCL Engineer Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having HPCL Engineer syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of HPCL Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
HPCL Engineer Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Computer Based test
- Group Task, Personal Interview etc
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Engineer Exam Details:
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based test, Group Task, Personal Interview etc.
- All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2 parts
- General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test.
- Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the applied position.
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test, Group Task and Personal Interview to be considered for further selection process.
- A category & discipline-wise merit list will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the stages. Computer Based Test + Group Task + Personal Interviews & offer of appointment would be as per the category & discipline-wise vacancies available.
|1. COMPUTER BASED TEST (85% weightage)
– Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section – 50% for all categories.
– Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. General Aptitude + Technical) Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
2. GROUP TASK (5% Weightage)
– Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/ PwBD/OBCNC.
3. PERSONAL INTERVIEW (10% weightage)
– Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
4. FINAL SCORING
– Minimum qualifying Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ ST/OBCNC/ PwBD in combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task+ Personal Interview.
HPCL Engineer Syllabus PDF Download:
Here HPCL Engineer Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Engineer Exam. The HPCL Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for HPCL Engineer Exam is