Food Corporation of India Watchmen Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 | Download FCI Tamilnadu Watchmen Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 through official Website www.fcijobportaltn.com Here we are updating all the FCI Tamilnadu Watchmen Old Previous Year Question Papers, Model Question Paper, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
FCI Tamilnadu Watchmen Selection Procedure/Scheme:
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows: Written Exam, Interview
FCI Tamilnadu Watchmen Exam:
i).The selection shall comprise of a written test to be conducted on 20.08.2017(Sunday) at 10 locations as mentioned below, followed by Physical Endurance Test (PET) for shortlisted candidates on a Date and Venue which shall be notified later.
The written test shall be held in Tamil/Hindi/English language in the Offline mode (Objective type). The said test shall be of 2 hours duration and shall have 100 Objective type questions with Multiple Choice Answers. The subject wise weightage of question papers are as given below:-
FCI Tamilnadu Watchmen Exam Pattern:
|4||English Language & Grammar||25%|
Note: The candidate has to specify the preferred language in which he intends to appear for the written test for papers 1 to 3 above while submitting the application online.
iii). All questions will carry equal 01 mark. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in all multiple choice questions.
- PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (PET)
The shortlisted candidates will have to attend Physical Endurance Test (PET) at the centre/s which shall be notified later. Standard:
FOR MALE CANDIDATES
1) RUNNING- 1000 Meter in 05 minutes 30 seconds
2) Long Jump- 4.000 Meter
3) High Jump- 1.35 Meter
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES
1) RUNNING- 800 Meter in 05 minutes
2) Long Jump- 3.000 Meter
3) High Jump- 1.00 Meter
- a) The Physical Endurance Test (PET) is of qualifying nature only.
- b) The final merit will be decided on the basis of Written test subject to qualifying the Physical Endurance Test (PET). Only those candidates who are qualified in the Physical Endurance Test will be considered for final selection.
- c) The number of candidates will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET) in the ratio of 1:3 and will be informed about the venue of PET directly and also through the website. The candidates are advised to keep watching the website.
- d) Fitness Certificate from the Registered Civil Surgeon along with eye/vision test has to be brought by the short listed candidate at the time of attending PET without which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
Format prescribed for furnishing Medical/Eye test certificate is appended at Annexure .
- f) Physical Endurance Test (PET) for PWD/PH is exempted.
- g) No TA (travelling Allowance) shall be paid for attending the Written Test/Physcial Endurance Test. In case the requisite number of Candidates are not available to fill up the vacancies, then at the discretion of Competent Authority, an additional list for the Physical Endurance Test may be drawn based on the merit of Written Test.
FCI Tamilnadu Watchmen Syllabus:
The FCI Tamilnadu Watchmen Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for FCI Tamilnadu Watchmen Recruitment 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Watchmen Exam. The FCI Tamilnadu Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for FCI Tamilnadu Watchmen Exam is