ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019 | Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Notification for UDC & Stenographer Posts | Total 64 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ ESIC Kerala Careers (i.e. www.esic.nic.in) | Last Date 15.04.2019
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019 – ESIC Kerala invites Online applications for recruitment of 64 Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.esic.nic.in from 01.03.2019 to 15.04.2019. Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- 1 ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018 64 UDC & Stenographer Posts:
- 2 Total No of Vacancies: 64
- 3 Latest ESIC Kerala Vacancy Details:
- 4 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Kerala Vacancy 2019:
- 6 Educational Qualification:
- 7 Age Limit: (As on 15.04.2019)
- 8 Salary Details:
- 9 Selection Procedure for ESIC Kerala:
- 10 Selection Procedure:
- 11 Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- 12 Important Dates for ESIC Kerala UDC & Stenographer Post:
- 13 ESIC Kerala UDC & Stenographer Syllabus & Question Papers:
- 14 ESIC Kerala UDC & Stenographer Official Notification & Application Link:
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018 64 UDC & Stenographer Posts:
Organization Name: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 64
Job Location: Kerala
Latest ESIC Kerala Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ESIC Kerala Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||No. of Post|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||34||9||0||12||6||61 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Kerala Vacancy 2019:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Stenographer||1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
|2.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Age Limit: (As on 15.04.2019)
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Between 18 to 27 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ESIC Kerala official Notification 2019 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Stenographer||Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
Selection Procedure for ESIC Kerala:
ESIC Kerala may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test|
|ESIC Kerala UDC & Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here|
|ESIC Kerala UDC & Stenographer Question Papers: Click Here|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen * This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination||Rs. 250/-*|
|All other categories||Rs.500/-|
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply online for ESIC Kerala UDC & Stenographer Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.esic.nic.in from 01.03.2019 to 15.04.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for ESIC Kerala UDC & Stenographer Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.03.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15.04.2019|
|Date of Examination||May/June 2019|
ESIC Kerala UDC & Stenographer Syllabus & Question Papers:
|ESIC WB UDC & Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|ESIC Kerala UDC & Stenographer Question Papers||Click Here|
ESIC Kerala UDC & Stenographer Official Notification & Application Link:
|ESIC Kerala Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|ESIC Kerala Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|ESIC Kerala Online Application Form||Click Here|