DSRVS Block Program Supervisor Exam Syllabus 2021 2021 | DSRVS Block Program Supervisor Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the DSRVS Syllabus 2021 they can collect full PDF on this page. DSRVS Block Program Supervisor Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having DSRVS Block Program Supervisor syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of DSRVS Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
DSRVS Block Program Supervisor Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Written Exam
Centres of examination:
– The Examination will be held at the following Centers : AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, ALLAHABAD, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
– NB : “Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, we reserve the right to change the Centers at their discretion if the situation demands.” Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination. Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted.
NOTE : While filling in his/her online Application form, the candidates should carefully decide about his/her choice for the centre for the examination.
Exam Pattern for DSRVS Block Program Supervisor Posts:
The scheme and syllabus for the post of Block Program Supervisor will be made available on the website of the Department.
Note-II: The dates of Examination are subject to change and in such event, the new dates will be notified through official’s website and the Admit Cards for the examination will be available to be downloaded accordingly.
Document Verification (DV): All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to come for Document Verification. Those who fail to do so will not be considered for any post at the time of final selection. Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like Matriculation Certificate, educational qualification, caste certificate, relevant document, if any relaxation is taken, etc. Candidates will be required to produce all documents in original for verification at the time of document verification. Information about the required documents will be provided while calling candidates for DV. Detailed options for posts will be taken either online or at the time of document verification.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 1/3 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- It is necessary to qualify in all parts with a qualified percentage for this exam.
|Paper Part||Questions||Total Mark||Duration|
|1. General Studies & Reasoning
2. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability.
3.Test of English Language & Comprehension.
|100||200 Marks||2 Hours|
DSRVS Block Program Supervisor Syllabus PDF Download:
Syllabus (General Studies & Reasoning):- Current Affairs, Book, Sports, Awards, International & National Organizations, Budget,Indian History, Indian Geography, Culture, Environment, Indian Economy, General Science, Political and Public Relation. Analogies,Similarities and differences,Space visualization,Spatial orientation,Problem solving,Analysis,Judgment,Decision making,Visual memory,Discrimination,Observation,Relationship concepts,,Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification,Arithmetic number series,Non-verbal series,Coding and decoding,Statement conclusion,Syllogistic reasoning, semantic analogy,Symbolic/number analogy,Figural analogy,Semantic classification,Symbolic/number classification,Figural classification,Semantic series,Number series,Figural series,Word building,Coding & de-coding,Numerical operations, Symbolic operations,Trends,Space orientation,Venn diagrams,Drawing inferences,Punched hole/pattern –folding & unfolding,Figural pattern – folding and completion,Indexing,Address matching,,Date & city matching,Classification of centre codes/roll numbers,Small & capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification,Decoding and classification,Embedded figures,Critical thinking,Emotional intelligence,Social intelligence.
(Arithmetical & Numerical Ability):- Computation of whole numbers,Decimals,,Fractions and relationships between numbers,Percentage, ratio & proportion,,Square roots,Averages,Interest,Profit and loss,Discount,Partnership business,Mixture and allegation,Time and distance,Time & work,Basic algebraic identities of school algebra & elementary surds,,Graphs of linear equations,,Triangle and its various kinds of centres,,Congruence and similarity of triangles,Circle and its chords,Tangents,Angles subtended by chords of a circle,Common tangents to two or more circles,Triangle,Quadrilaterals,Regular polygons,Circle,Right prism,Right circular cone,Right circular cylinder,Sphere,Hemispheres,Rectangular parallelepiped,Regular right pyramid with triangular or square base,,Trigonometric ratio,Degree and radian measures,Standard identities,Complementary angles,Heights and distances,Histogram,Frequency polygon,Bar diagram & pie chart.
(Test of English Language & Comprehension):- Spelling Test,Sentence Arrangement,Error Correction (Underlined Part),Transformation,Passage Completion,prepositions,Sentence Improvement,Spotting Errors,Antonyms,Homonyms,Synonyms,Word Formation,Direct and Indirect speech,Active and Passive Voice,Para Completion,Idioms and Phrases,substitution,Joining Sentences,Theme Detection,Topic rearrangement of passage,Error Correction (Phrase in Bold),Fill in the blanks,Data Interpretation,Spelling Test,Sentence Completion,Sentence Arrangement.