DGDE JHT & SDO Recruitment 2021 2022 | DGDE: 97 JHT & SDO Posts 2022 | DGDE JHT & SDO Job Notification 2022 | DGDE JHT & SDO 2022 Application Form PDF Download @ www.dgde.gov.inThe last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 15-01-2022 upto 17:00 Hrs..
|DGDE Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||Directorate General Defence Estates|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||97 Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer-11, Hindi Typist Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date:||15-01-2022 upto 17:00 Hrs.|
- 1 Latest DGDE JHT & SDO Vacancy Details:
- 1.1 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- 1.2 DGDE JHT & SDO Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 Age Limit: (As on 15.01.2022)
- 1.4 Salary Details:
- 1.5 DGDE JHT & SDO Selection Process 2022:
- 1.6 Application Fee/Exam Fee for DGDE JHT & SDO:
- 1.7 How to apply for DGDE JHT & SDO Post:
- 1.8 Important Dates for DGDE JHT & SDO Post:
- 1.9 DGDE JHT & SDO Official Notification & Application Link:
Latest DGDE JHT & SDO Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
DGDE Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Hindi Translator||07|
|2.||Sub Divisional Officer- II||89|
DGDE JHT & SDO Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Junior Hindi Translator – (i) Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. or (ii) Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory /elective subject or either as a compulsory /elective subject at degree level. Or (iii) Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory I elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. Or (iv) Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as a compulsory /elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/elective subject plus recognized diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Govt. of India undertaking.|
|2. Sub Divisional Officer-II – i) Matriculation pass from a recognised Board. (ii) Diploma or Certificate of a registered or recognized institute in Surveying or Draftsmanship (Civil) of not less than two years.|
|3. Hindi Typist – (i) Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized School/Board. (ii) Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi.|
Age Limit: (As on 15.01.2022)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Junior Hindi Translator||18-30 Years|
|2.||Sub Divisional Officer-II||18-27 Years|
|3.||Hindi Typist||18-27 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through DGDE official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Junior Hindi Translator – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (*) (Level-6 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
|2. Sub Divisional Officer-II – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (*) (Level-4 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
|3. Hindi Typist – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (*) (Level-2 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
DGDE JHT & SDO Selection Process 2022:
DGDE may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|DGDE JHT & SDO Exam Center List: Click Here|
|DGDE JHT & SDO Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here|
Application Fee/Exam Fee for DGDE JHT & SDO:
(i) Fee payable Rs.200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Demand Draft in favour of ‘PRINCIPAL DIRECTORATE DEFENCE ESTATES SOUTHERN COMMAND PUNE’ payable at Union Bank of India, Headquarter Southern Command Branch, Pune-01.
(ii) Women candidate and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, ExServicemen & Economically Weaker Sections eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply for DGDE JHT & SDO Post:
– Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on www.dgde.gov.in.
– The application should be filled in prescribed proforma given below and sent by “Ordinary Post” in an envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR/ SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER, GRADE-11/ HINDI TYPIST and should be addressed to the “Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040”. Candidates should send the application form along with admit card duly filled (SI. No. 1, 2, 3 & 4 of admit card only) affixing recent photographs duly self attested.
– Two self addressed envelopes of size 10 cm x 22cm affixed with Rs. 10/- postal stamp each are required to be attached along with the application.
– Two passport size photographs duly self attested (one is to be affixed on application form and other to be enclosed with the application) are required.
Important Dates for DGDE JHT & SDO Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03-12-2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15-01-2022 upto 17:00 Hrs.|