CISF Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2023 | CISF Constable (Driver) Job Notification 2023 | CISF Constable (Driver) 2023 Online Application @ https://www.cisfrectt.in/– CISF invites Online applications for the recruitment of 451 Constable (Driver), Constable/DCPO Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.cisfrectt.in/ from 23.01.2023 to 22.02.2023.
Constable/(Driver – Cum – Pump – Operator) (i.e. Driver for fire services)
CISF Constable (Driver) Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification:– The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from arecognized Board. – Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompaniedwith Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent toMatric/10th class pass for service under Central Government. Driving Licence: The candidate should have a valid driving licence in the following type of vehicles :- a) Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV) ; b) Light Motor Vehicle; c) Motor cycle with gear; Attention is drawn to the following clause in the Motor Vehicle Act 1988, a) Section (4) Age limit in connection with Driving of Motor Vehicles i. No person under the age of 18 years shall drive a Motor Vehicle in anypublic place. ii. No person under the age of 20 years shall drive a Transport Vehicle in anypublic place. b) Section (7) Restrictions on the granting of Learners License for certain Vehicles i. No person shall be granted a learners licence to drive a Transport Vehicleunless he has held a driving licence to drive a Light Motor Vehicle for atleast 01 year. Note : a) Unless the above provisions of Motor Vehicle Act are complied in thedocuments (Driving Licence) submitted by the candidates, the DrivingLicence will be treated as invalid as per Motor Vehicle Act and thecandidature will be rejected. Experience: 03 years experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle or Light MotorVehicles and Motor Cycle. The experience for above driving shall be calculated from the date of issuance of therespective licences. The cut-off date shall be the closing date of receipt of applicationi.e. 22.02.2023.
Age Limit: (As on 22.02.2023)
1. Constable/Driver – 1 Between 21 to 27 years
2. Constable/DCPO (i.e. Driver for fire services) – 1 Between 21 to 27 years
In addition to the above, upper age is further relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/STand 03 years in respect of OBC candidates as per Govt orders. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CISF official Notification 2023 for more reference
1. Constable/Driver – Pay Level-3 in pay Matrix (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) plus usual and admissible allowances
2. Constable/DCPO (i.e. Driver for fire services) – Pay Level-3 in pay Matrix (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) plus usual and admissible allowances
CISF Constable (Driver) Selection Process 2023:
CISF may follow the following process to select the candidates.
1. Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Documentation/Trade Test
2. OMR Base/CBT Mode Written Examination
3. Detailed Medical Examination
CISF Constable (Driver) Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
Application Fee/Exam Fee for CISF Constable (Driver):
– Applicaton fee @ Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) from UR, EWS and OBCcandidates will be charged. SC/ST/ESM are exempted for payment of application fee. – Fee can be paid online through Net Banking by using Credit or Debit or Rupay cardsand UPI or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Fee paid bymodes other than as stated above, will not be accepted. – Online Fee can be paid by the candidates up to 22/02/2023 (2300 Hrs). However,candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make thepayment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to24/02/2023 provided the challan has been generated by them before 22/02/2023 (2300Hrs).
How to apply for CISF Constable (Driver) Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the CISF website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.cisfrectt.in/ from 23.01.2023 to 22.02.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates for CISF Constable (Driver) Post:
Starting Date for Submission of Application
Last date for Submission of Application
CISF Constable (Driver) Official Notification & Application Link: