Central Industrial Security Force Constable Driver, Constable/ (Driver-Cum-Pump -Operator) Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018 2019 | Download CISF Constable Driver, Constable/ (Driver-Cum-Pump -Operator) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 2019 through official Website ww.cisfrectt.in Here we are updating all the CISF Constable Driver Old Previous Year Question Papers, Model Question Paper, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
CISF Constable Driver Selection Procedure/Scheme:
There will be two stages of recruitment before medical examination as under:-
(1) OMR or Computer based Written Examination which will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
(2) PET/PST, Documentation & Trade test.
Note:- The sequence of the above two stages may interchange at the discretion of CISF due to administrative reason/prevailing circumstances.
(3) Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
(4) Drawal of final selection list on the basis of merit in the written, option chosen by the applicant and result of Detailed Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination.
Central Industrial Security Force Constable Driver Exam:
All candidates applying for the recruitment will be called for the 1st stage of the recruitment which will either be (1) written test or (2) PET/PST, Documentation and trade test. Detailed scrutiny of their eligibility will not be undertaken before PET/PST, documentation and Trade Test. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for the recruitment process
I) Height Bar Test (HBT):
Candidates those found eligible in height bar test will be put through PET
II) Physical Endurance Test: To ensure smooth, transparency, accuracy and minimize human error, force will exercise its discretion to employ adequate measures and modernized means for conduct of PET event.
At the very beginning, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar test and thereby, candidates with lesser height will be eliminated and will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment and will be given rejection slip intimating the reasons for rejection on the spot. Those candidates who qualify the height bar test will be put through the following Physical Efficiency Tests which will be qualifying in nature: –
|800 Mtrs Run||In 3 minutes 15 seconds||Candidate will have to qualify in each event of PET. If a candidate fails to qualify in any of the three events of the PET he will be declared failed in PET and will be eliminated from further process of recruitment at that stage itself.|
|Long Jump||11 feet in 03 chances|
|High Jump||3 feet 6 inches in 03 chances|
Exam Pattern for CISF Constable Driver Posts:
(i) The written test will be either OMR/Computer based Test.
(ii) The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/Hindi at 10th standard. The questions will be set bilingual in English/Hindi.
(iii) The written test will be of 100 marks consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions to be answered in two hours.
(iv) The minimum percentage of marks for qualification for next stage will be as under:-
General /ESM : 35 %
SC/ST/OBC : 33 %
Note:- The qualifying marks of 35% for General and ESM and 33% for SC/ST/OBC does not mean that all candidates who have scored 35% & 33% as the case may be will be called for next stage. The candidates for next stage will be called purely on the basis of their performance/marks scored in written examination and cut off marks (category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.
(v) No representation for revaluation of answer sheet of written exam or re-conduct of written examination will be entertained.
(vi) Questions are to be answered using a black ball pen. Therefore, the Candidates should bring black ball pens for written examination.
(vii) Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile phone, calculators or any other electronic/electrical device. Candidates, therefore, must not bring these devices inside the examination premises. Possession of these items, whether in use or not, will be considered as “use of unfair means” in the Examination and appropriate action will be taken against such candidates
Physical Standard Test:
- i) The candidates who are in qualified Height Bar Test and PET will be measured for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers. The candidates who meet the requirements of physical standard will be allowed to participate in the documentation and trade test. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from recruitment process by giving rejection slip thereof. However elimination on grounds of weight will be done at the time of medical examination. Physical standards for the post of Constable (Driver & DCPO) will be as elaborated in Para 4 (I) (e) above and relaxation also applicable as per Government orders issued from time to time.
- ii) During the process of recruitment, if any candidate is not satisfied with measurement of his physical standard, he can prefer appeal on the same day to the Supervising DIG (i.e. appellate authority) against rejection in physical measurement. Such candidates will be re-measured on the same day or given a fresh date by the Supervising DIsG of the recruitment board for appearing for remeasurement by appellate authority. The decision of the appellate authority in this regard will be final. If candidate is found to be within the prescribed standard, he will be allowed to the next stage of the selection process.
(i) Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate at the time of PET/PST, documentation & trade test in the proforma as prescribed in APPENDIX-C from the competent authorities of the District where he ordinarily resides.
(ii) There is no appeal against findings of PET.
- IV) Documentation: Following Original testimonial/documents of the candidates who qualified in PET/PST will be scrutinized. Candidates who fail to produce requisite original testimonials / certificates will be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Presiding Officer and no candidates will be allowed provisionally.
Trade Test: (Driving Test)
(a) All the candidates who are declared qualified in PET/PST & Documentation will undergo trade test. Trade test will be qualifying in nature.
(b) Those who qualify in the PET, physical measurement and detailed verification of eligibility standards/documentation will be put through the following tests. Any candidates who do not secure the minimum qualifying marks in these test as shown against each, will be eliminated from that particular stage and will not be allowed to appear in the further tests:-
|SI. No.||Name of the test||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1||Driving test for light vehicle||50||25|
|2||Driving test for heavy vehicle||50||25|
|3||Practical knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles.||30||15|
Note: – The marks obtained in Trade Test would not determine the merit position of the candidate since the Trade Test is only qualifying in nature. However minimum qualifying marks should be obtained by the candidate to be allowed for further recruitment process.
Question Papers Download for CISF Constable Driver Posts:
CISF Constable Driver Model Papers In this article, we have given the Previous Papers in PDF Format. The aspirants can download previous papers PDF from this page. After downloading the model papers the candidates have to start their preparation. In this page, the contenders can check CISF Constable Driver solved previous papers and exam pattern along with Syllabus. By doing more practice on CISF Constable Driver solved papers candidates can hit the written test without any confusion. The aspirants have to know about model paper and exam pattern before starting preparation. By practicing more and more previous year question papers the applicants can attempt the exam easily without any confusion and they can crack the written test successfully.
CISF Constable Driver Question Papers PDF Download Link:
CISF General Awareness Model Question Papers PDF Download
CISF Reasoning Ability Model Question Papers PDF Download
CISF English Language Model Question Papers PDF Download
CISF Quantitative Aptitude Model Question Papers PDF Download