CBHFL Officer, Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2020 2021 | CBHFL Officer, Sr. Officer, Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the CBHFL Syllabus 2020 they can collect full PDF on this page. CBHFL Officer, Assistant Manager Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having CBHFL Officer, Assistant Manager syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of CBHFL Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
CBHFL Officer, Assistant Manager Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Online Test
Cent Bank Home Finance Limited Officer, Assistant Manager Exam Details:
The selection process will comprise of online test, for the posts Mentioned Above , followed by Interview of shortlisted candidates. However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Company reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria / online test/interview process. Company may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion/Per Candidate Interview Screening.
Exam Pattern for CBHFL Officer, Assistant Manager Posts:
The tentative structure of the online examination will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1.||Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi
Company reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination including addition / substitution by the way descriptive test/case study which will be intimated through its website.
Other detailed information, if any, regarding the examination will be given in an information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the Company’s official website.
Note: The tentative date of online examination is November 2020-December 2020.
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test::
- The Company reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion. Wherever online test is conducted, candidates shall be called for GD and/or PI on the basis of their performance in the online test.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/GD &/or PI depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Company.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Psychometric Test/GD /&/or PI shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category. The Company reserves the right to change the minimum qualifying criteria at its sole discretion.
- Candidates not clearing the GD/PI will not be considered for final selection. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in Online test and/or PI and/or GD (as the case may be).
- GD &/or PI score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. Online Examination and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the online test/GD/ PI will be shortlisted for further selection.
While appearing for GD/PI, the candidate should produce valid original prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. Company takes no responsibility to receive/ connect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately