BVFCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Name of Posts
No. of Posts
Executive Trainee ( Marketing)
Executive Trainee ( Chemical)
Executive Trainee (Fire )
Executive Trainee ( Civil )
BVFCL Executive Trainee Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: (As on 01.04.2022)
1. Executive Trainee ( Marketing) – – 2 Years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management ( with specialization or elective in Marketing Management/Agri Business Management with 60ok marks for Gen/OBC candidates and 55Yo in case of SC/STiPwBD from a recognized University/Institute. – CANDIDATES shall have working knowledge (speak, read, write) of the respective state languages of the State applied for in addition to English – Preference will be given to Candidates with B.Sc Degree ln Agriculture.
2. Executive Trainee ( Chemical) – – Full time BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60 % marks for Gen/OBC candidates and 55%o in case of SC/ST/PwBD from a recognized University/ Institute.
3. Executive Trainee (Fire ) – – Full time B.E/B.Tech in Fire Engineering with minimum 60 marks for Gen/OBC candidates and 55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD from a recognized University/ Institute.
4. Executive Trainee ( Civil ) – Full time BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks for Gen/OBC candidates and 55Yo in case of SC/ST/PwBD from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2022)
1. Executive Trainee ( Marketing) – 27 years
2. Executive Trainee ( Chemical) – 27 years
3. Executive Trainee (Fire ) – 27 years
4. Executive Trainee ( Civil ) – 27 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BVFCL official Notification 2022 for more reference
1st Year Rs.35,000/-PM 2nd Year Rs.38,000/- PM 3td Year Rs.41,000/-PM
BVFCL Executive Trainee Selection Process 2022:
BVFCL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Online Test centre: Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata & Mumbai
Application Fee/Exam Fee for BVFCL Executive Trainee:
Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred only) plus Bank Charges are required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category at the time of submission online Application Form. candidates can opt to pay either through internet banking account or Credit/Debit card. No other mode of payment ofApplication Fee would be accepted. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verifu their eligibility before payment of Application Fee. SC/ST/PwBD/Ex SM candidates are not required to pay any Application Fee.
How to apply for BVFCL Executive Trainee Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the BVFCL website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.bvfcl.com/ from 25.04.2022 to 31.05.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates for BVFCL Executive Trainee Post:
Starting Date for Submission of Application
Last date for Submission of Application
BVFCL Executive Trainee Official Notification & Application Link: