BSF Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 | BSF Head Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the BSF Syllabus 2019 they can collect full PDF on this page. BSF Head Constable Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having BSF Head Constable syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
BSF Head Constable Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- OMR Based screening test
- PST, PET & Documentation, Descriptive Written Test, Final medical examination
a) FIRST PHASE -WRITTEN TEST:
OMR Based screening test: 28 Jul 2019*
- Duplicate OMR Sheet attached with main OMR Shall be allowed to be carried by the Candidates
- Answer key may be uploaded on BSF website on following days of examination.
iii. The result of OMR test qualified candidates shall be announced by uploading on BSF web site www.bsf.nic.in\recruitment as well as. on BSF Recruitment portal. Further intimation through e-mail/SMS shall be issued to all qualified candidates for appearing in the Descriptive test
B) Second Phase:
- PST, PET & Documentation-09 Oct 2019* Onwards All the candidates appearing in this stage must have to qualify the PST/PET and documentation for further appearing in the next stage (2nd written test i.e. descriptive test).
Descriptive Written Test: 24 Nov 2019*
- FOR HC (RO):- Candidates must qualify descriptive test as well as dictation test during this stage. ,
- FOR HC (RM):- Candidates Must have to qualify descriptive test during this stage.
Final medical examination 30 Jan 2020* Onwards
FINAL RESULT: –
Final result will be prepared for HC (RO) & HC (RM) separately and merit will be prepared in following_ manner:-
|HS (RO)||Total marks Obtaining in the descriptive test and dictation tests out of total marks (100+100 respectively)|
|HS (RM)||Total Marks obtained in descriptive test out of 200 marks|
(C) PHYSICAL STANDARDS:
(D) MEDICAL STANDARDS (for Male/Female):
Exam Pattern for BSF Head Constable Posts:
The candidates will have to be appeared in Two written test as under: –
A) FIRST PHASE
(B) SECOND PHASE
C) THIRD PHASE (DESCRIPTIVE TEST)
Candidates successfully attended. PST/PET and documentation stages shall be allowed to appear in next stage i.e. descriptive test. Subsequent dates for appearing in the descriptive test shall be announced to all qualified candidates by FHQ BSF as well as by recruitment centre concerned to attend the descriptive test.
D) FOURTH PHASE
Here BSF Head Constable Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Head Constable Exam. The BSF Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for BSF Head Constable Exam is