- 1 BHEL Recruitment 2019 | Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Notification for Graduate Apprentice Posts | Total 191 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ BHEL Careers (i.e. https://www.bheltry.co.in/) | Last Date 11.10.2019
- 1.1 BHEL Recruitment 2018 191 Graduate Apprentice Posts:
- 1.2 Latest BHEL Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Vacancy 2019:
- 1.4 Selection Procedure for BHEL:
- 1.5 How to apply for BHEL Graduate Apprentice Post:
- 1.6 Important Dates for BHEL Graduate Apprentice Post:
- 1.7 BHEL Graduate Apprentice Official Notification & Application Link:
BHEL Recruitment 2019 | Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Notification for Graduate Apprentice Posts | Total 191 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ BHEL Careers (i.e. https://www.bheltry.co.in/) | Last Date 11.10.2019
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – BHEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 191 Graduate Apprentice Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website https://www.bheltry.co.in/ from 27.09.2019 to 11.10.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 191 Graduate Apprentice Posts:
Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 191
Job Location: Trichy
Latest BHEL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BHEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Vacancy 2019:
|Qualification||– A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the Concerned discipline for which applied recognized by Board of Apprenticeship Training.
– Candidates Possessing Work Experience of One Year or above after completion of Degree or not Eligible.
– Candidates who have passed their Degree, Only in the last three years i.e, 2017, 2018 & 2019 are Eligible to Apply. – Sandwich Courses are not eligible
Age Limit: (As on 28.10.2019)
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 27 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BHEL official Notification 2019 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Stipend|
|1.||Technician Apprentice||Rs.4000/-Per Month from the date of joining|
Selection Procedure for BHEL:
BHEL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply for BHEL Graduate Apprentice Post:
– In addition to register in BOAT Portal http://mhrdnats.gov.in/ candidates should apply online at https://trichy.bhel.com Candidates should also read all instructions given in the link before submitting their applications. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail IDs & Mobile number active till the completion of this induction. All correspondences will be sent to the registered E-mail ID & mobile numbers.
– Online application link is available in the BHEL website https://trichy.bhel.com and the last date for submitting the online application is 11.10.2019.
Important Dates for BHEL Graduate Apprentice Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27.09.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||11.10.2019|
|Publication of Shortlisted Candidates List (For Certificate Verification)||16.10.2019|
|Tentative Certificate Verification Starts From||21.10.2019|
|Tentative Joining Dates From||28.10.2019|
BHEL Graduate Apprentice Official Notification & Application Link:
|BHEL Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|BHEL Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|BOAT Registration Portal Link||Click Here|
|BHEL Registration Portal Link||Click Here|