BHEL Engineer & Supervisor Recruitment 2021 2022 | BHEL: 16 Engineer & Supervisor Posts 2022 | BHEL Engineer & Supervisor Job Notification 2022 | BHEL Engineer & Supervisor 2022 Online Application @ https://www.bhel.comThis online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.bhel.com/ from 26.11.2021 to 07.12.2021.
|BHEL Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Fixed Tenure Appointment basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||16 Engineer (FTA-Civil), Supervisor (FTA-Civil), Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Nagpur|
- 1 Latest BHEL Engineer Vacancy Details:
- 1.1 BHEL Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2021)
- 1.3 Salary Details:
- 1.4 BHEL Engineer Selection Process 2022:
- 1.5 Application Fee/Exam Fee for BHEL Engineer:
- 1.6 How to apply for BHEL Engineer Post:
- 1.7 Address to which hard copy of application to be sent through speed post only:
- 1.8 Important Dates for BHEL Engineer Post:
- 1.9 BHEL Engineer Official Notification & Application Link:
Latest BHEL Engineer Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BHEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
BHEL Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Engineer (FTA-Civil) – Educational Qualification: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Work Experience & Capabilities: Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience in the following area: Experience: Experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects. Capabilities: Project Execution capabilities with good ability on project planning, problem solving, time and resource management and decision making. Good Computer knowledge on MS Office, Auto CAD, MS Project. Note: Experience in Power Sector is preferable.|
|2. Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – Educational Qualification: Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Work Experience & Capabilities: Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience in the following area: Experience: Experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects. Capabilities: People Management and Project Execution capability. Focus on Time and Resource Management. Good Computer knowledge/skills. Note: Experience in Power Sector is preferable.|
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Engineer (FTA-Civil)||40 years|
Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2021)
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BHEL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Engineer (FTA-Civil) – Rs. 71, 040/-|
|2. Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – Rs. 39, 670/-|
BHEL Engineer Selection Process 2022:
For consideration, eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the prescribed ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview shall be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks / CGPA obtained in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be.
Application Fee/Exam Fee for BHEL Engineer:
– All candidates (except SC/ST/PwBD candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through QR Code (attached) or by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR payable at Nagpur. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and to submit along with the downloaded application form.
– Instructions for remittance of fee through QR Code (UPI ID:BHELNAGPUR@SBI):
– Please mention your name and reason as “FTA-Processing Fee in “add a message” option while doing payment through scanning of QR Code.
– After remittance of Fee through QR Code, please note down the Reference No./ transaction ID for filling the fee remittance details in the Online Application. Printout of e-Receipt for Payment also need to be taken and submitted along with the downloaded application form.
How to apply for BHEL Engineer Post:
– Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the BHEL website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.bhel.com/ from 26.11.2021 to 07.12.2021.
– Duly filled-in application form downloaded from our website https://pswr.bhel.com or https://careers.bhel.in is to be signed, photograph to be pasted and to be sent along with Demand Draft or QR Code payment acknowledgment printout (as the case may be) and requisite documents as mentioned in Point No. 17 to the address given below, so as to reach on or before 10/12/2021. BHEL will not be responsible for any postal loss / postal delay in receipt of application.
Address to which hard copy of application to be sent through speed post only:
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) BHEL,
Power Sector Western Region,
Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway,
Nagpur – 440001
– The envelope comprising the above documents should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Engineer (FTA-Civil) or Supervisor (FTA-Civil)” as the case may be.
Important Dates for BHEL Engineer Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26.11.2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||07.12.2021|
|Last date for Receipt Of Hardcopy Of Applications||10.12.2021|