BEL Recruitment 2020 – BEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 160 Trainee Engineer-II Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.bel-india.in from 11.11.2020 to 21.11.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL Recruitment 2020 160 Trainee Engineer-II Posts:
Organization Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 160
Job Location: All over India
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Trainee Engineer-II||Gen – 66
EWS – 15
SC – 23
ST – 12
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2020:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Trainee Engineer-II||BE/B.Tech in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication OR Masters in Computer Application (MCA). First Class in the indicated qualification for General, EWS and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
Post Qualification Experience (as on 01.11.2020): Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in any of the following areas:
– Experience in data center related projects is desirable.
– Certification from any server OEM will be preferred.
– Experience in IP based devices and other networking projects. Candidates with CCNA certification will be preferred.
Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2020)
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 Years|
Relaxations: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC/ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate marks scored in their relevant degree qualification.||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification Experience: 2.5 mark for minimum stipulated post qualification experience and additional 1 25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, up to maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for Shortlisted candidates.||15%|
– Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
– The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our Company’s website through query mode.
– Candidates are requested to download and print the interview call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
– The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website through query mode. PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE PRESENTLY EMPLOYED IN BEL: Candidates who are presently employed as Trainee Engineer / Project Engineer in BEL, and who are desirous of applying against this advertisement are required provide prior intimation in writing to the respective HR department of the Unit / SBU / CSG where the Engineer is working.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.||Nil|
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment
Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official
Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to apply for BEL Trainee Engineer-II Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.bel-india.in from 11.11.2020 to 21.11.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer-II Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11.11.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||21.11.2020|
BEL Trainee Engineer-II Official Notification & Application Link:
|BEL Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|For the detailed advertisement click here||Click Here|
|To apply online click here||Click Here|
|For fee payment instructions through SBI Collect click here||Click Here|
|To download the prescribed format of SC/ST certificate click here||Click Here|
|To download the prescribed format of OBC certificate click here||Click Here|
|To download the prescribed format of EWS certificate click here||Click Here|
|To download the prescribed format of PWD certificate click here||Click Here|
|BEL Online Application Form||Click Here|