BEL Recruitment 2020 – BEL invites applications for recruitment of 108 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.bel-india.in from 07.09.2020 to 27.09.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL Recruitment 2020 108 Trainee Engineer I Posts:
Organization Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 108
Job Location: Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chandipur
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||Place of Posting||No. of Post|
|1.||Trainee Engineer* Post Code : SD-TE||Bengaluru||54|
|2.||Project Engineer** Post Code : SD -PE||Bengaluru / Hyderabad||33|
|Bengaluru / Chandipur (Odisha)||21|
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2020:
|SI No||Post Name/ Discipline||Qualification|
|1.||Trainee Engineer* Post Code : SD-TE||Full time B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.|
|2.||Project Engineer** Post Code : SD -PE||Full time B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical/Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates + Min 2 Years Post Qualification work experience|
|– Full time BE/B.Tech in in the above mentioned Engineering disciplines with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
– Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.)
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2020)
|SI No||Post Name/ Discipline||Age Limit|
|1.||Trainee Engineer* Post Code : SD-TE||25 years|
|2.||Project Engineer** Post Code : SD -PE||28 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2020 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Trainee Engineer* Post Code : SD-TE||1st Year – Rs. 25,000/-
2nd Year – Rs. 28,000/-
3rd Year – Rs. 31,000/-
|2.||Project Engineer** Post Code : SD -PE||1st Year – Rs. 35,000/-
2nd Year – Rs. 40,000/-
3rd Year – Rs. 45,000/-
4th Year – Rs. 50,000/-
Selection Procedure for BEL:
– Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their online application should be accepted.
– A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
- i) 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/B.Tech
- ii) 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, upto a max of 10 marks)
– Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5.
– 15% marks will be allotted for interview.
Pls note : Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks, as per the guidelines provide by the concerned University. Failure to do so, will result in disqualification.
Only relevant experience will be considered. The decision of the selection committee, with respect to relevance of experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents, will not be considered.
Intimation w.r.t. conducting of video based interviews will be sent through email. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Candidates belonging to General /OBC / EWS category are required to pay an application fee as mentioned below :
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Trainee Engineer* Post Code : SD-TE||Rs. 200/-|
|2.||Project Engineer** Post Code : SD -PE||Rs. 500/-|
- Application fee is non-refundable.
iii. Candidates may go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee.
- An application fee needs to be remitted through.
– Online mode i.e. SBI Collect OR Online mode i.e. SBI Collect: Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment. Screenshots and instructions for the same are provided with the advertisement. Candidates may make the payment by clicking on the link provided below the web advertisement. Candidates have to mention the “SBI Collect Reference Number” generated after making payment, in the online Application Form. Payment receipt should also be uploaded along with online application.
How to apply for BEL Trainee Engineer I Post:
Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply online by clicking the relevant link provided against the advertisement. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission. Requests for any changes in the submitted applications will not be entertained.
Important Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer I Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 Sep 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||27 Sep 2020|
BEL Trainee Engineer I Official Notification & Application Link:
|BEL Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|BEL Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|BEL Online Application Form||Click Here|
|OBC Certificate Format||Click Here|
|SC/ST Certificate Format||Click Here|
|PWD Certificate Format||Click Here|
|EWS Certificate Format||Click Here|
|Link for online payment of application fee||Click Here|
|Instructions for making payment through SB collect –Click here||Click Here|