BDL MT Exam Syllabus 2021 2021 | BDL General Manager (HR), Deputy General Manager (New Projects), Medical Officer, Asst. Manager (Safety), MT (Electronics), MT (Mechanical), MT (Electrical), MT (Civil), MT (Computer Science), MT (Optics), MT (Business Development), MT (Finance), MT (HR) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the BDL Syllabus 2021 they can collect full PDF on this page. BDL MT Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having BDL MT syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of BDL Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
BDL MT Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Written Test (Computer Based Online Test)
Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Exam Details:
Who is going to attend for the examination of BDL MT 2021 they can know the how many rounds they are conducted to recruit the MT posts. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test), Interview. Clearing the Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) is a hope to get a job in Bharat Dynamics Limited MT. But scoring the good marks and cracking the BDL MT examination is a very crucial aspect of any examination. So to clear the test you must have to schedule your preparation by taking the reference of Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So, you have to check the syllabus and exam pattern in this article.
Exam Pattern for BDL MT Posts:
- For the posts of General Manager (HR), Deputy General Manager (New Projects), Medical Officer & Asst. Manager (Safety):
- i) Selection will be based on Interview. ii) Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on the number of years of experience in the requisite/ relevant field / area followed by aggregate marks obtained in the required qualification and age. Candidates are required to appear for Interview on the date, time and venue which will be mentioned in their Call Letter will be sent through email / Post and to their correspondence email id / Postal address.
iii) Candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of maximum 1:10 based on the number of years of experience in the requisite field / area followed by aggregate marks obtained in the required qualification and age. The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be displayed on company’s website.
- For the posts of Management Trainees:
- i) Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview
- ii) Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Online Test (CBT). Candidates are required to appear for the CBT on the date, time and venue which will be mentioned in their Admit Card. Candidate has to download the Admit Cards from the website. A candidate should possess a valid e-mail id for next 1 year from the date of submission of application.
iii) The CBT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
- iv) The weightage assigned to CBT and Interview Marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively. Minimum qualifying marks for short listing for Interview candidates who have secured 60% in CBT for UR & EWS and 50% in CBT for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD candidates respectively.
- v) Candidates need to secure the minimum qualifying marks in CBT, to qualify for subsequent stage of selection. Cut off marks in each discipline will be determined keeping in view up to 7:1 (candidate: post) ratio. The Selection Committee will decide the final ratio of calling candidates. Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be short listed for interview in the respective discipline.
- vi) TEST CENTRES: Following is the list of Examination Centers:
– Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam and cities may add or delete subject to number of applications received.
– Candidate has to indicate the Centre in the Online Application Form in which he/she desires to take the Examination. BDL reserves the right to add / cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of any centre to appear from another centre.
BDL MT Syllabus PDF Download:
Here BDL MT Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for BDL MT Recruitment 2021 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the MT Exam. The BDL Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for BDL MT Exam is