Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Exam Syllabus 2020 2021 | Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (Dairying), Senior Factory Assistant (Lab), Senior Factory Assistant (Animal Husbandry), Senior Factory Assistant (Admn.), Senior Factory Assistant (Marketing), Senior Factory Assistant (Engg.) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the Aavin Syllabus 2020 they can collect full PDF on this page. Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Aavin Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Written Test will be of objective type and related to the subject connected with the post to which recruitment is being made, Aptitude and General Knowledge / Current affairs.
- Oral Interview
Exam Pattern for Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Posts:
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the eligible candidate in the Written Test for 85 marks and Oral Interview for 15 marks.
Wherever knowledge in Computer / Microsoft Office Applications / Typing is specified, Skill Test will be conducted at the time of interview for which 5 Marks will be given out of the allotted 15 Marks for Oral Interview / Assessment.
Those candidates who have an overall score of less than 40% marks shall not be considered for selection.
The selection of candidate will be based on merit cum Communal Rotation under 200 points communal Roaster as per G.O.Ms.No.142, P&AR(K) Department dated 14.10.2009 read with G.O.Ms.No.55, P &AR(S) Department dated 08.04.2010.
The G.O.Ms.No.188 P&AR (PERS.P) Department dated 28.12.1976 on the priority status will be followed in recruiting the candidates under priority category. If no suitable candidate under priority category is available, the post may be filled up with non priority candidates from the same community, as per the provisions available under G.O.Ms.No.541, P&AR (Per.R) Department dated 21.09.1989.
The order of priority applicable for filling the priorities for state public sector undertakings will be followed for the selections of eligible candidates under priority.
Similarly, in respect of posts reserved for women candidates, if no suitable women candidate is available such posts may be filled up with eligible male candidates from the same category as per the provisions in G.O.Ms.No.89, P & AR (Per.S) Dept. dated 17.02.1989.
Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Syllabus PDF Download
Only eligible candidates will be called for the Written Test, based on the claims made in the online application and no communication will be made to the ineligible candidates.
Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates for the Written Test will be made available in the website for downloading by the candidates. The Hall Ticket will not be sent by post. The applicants must comply with each and every instruction given in the Hall Ticket.
Written Test will be of objective type and related to the subject connected with the post to which recruitment is being made, Aptitude and General Knowledge / Current affairs.
Location for the Written Test selected by the candidate (preference location) will be allotted by the Management on first come first serve basis, subject to availability and communicated to the candidate in the Hall Ticket. Once allotted, no request for change in Written Test location will be entertained by the Management.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification / Oral interview (*If applicable):
- Evidence of Date of Birth (SSLC / HSC / TC)
- Community Certificate from the competent authority*
- Evidence of Educational / Technical qualifications (SSLC / Certificate Course / HSC / ITI / Diploma / Degree / PG Degree, etc.)
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz. SSLC / HSC / Degree / Certificate for having passed Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
- Differently Abled Certificate from the competent Medical Officer to the effect that he / she is a fit person to discharge his / her duties and with the entries therein regarding the percentage of Differently abled*
- A certificate of Destitute Widow from the RDO or the Assistant Collector or the Sub-Collector concerned in the format prescribed*
- A certificate as evidence for claim in respect of Ex-Serviceman*
- If applied claiming any priority, the concerned priority certificate issued by the competent authority should be produced* Applicants requiring clarification, can contact the office of the Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited in person or over the Telephone No. 044-23464500 – 503 on all working days between 10.00 A.M. and 5.30 P.M.